if you lost your stylus would you use your fingers or buy a new one

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
pokemon wiz kid

pokemon wiz kid

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
if you lost your stylus would you go buy a new one or just use your hands? Me personally would go buy a new one for alot of reasons first of all there cheap. And second of all its sooo hard to write with your fingers. I always mess up with my fingers. So i would totally buy a new one.

So what would you do go buy a new one or just simply use your fingers???

To be honest I would buy a new one. They are not expensive.

Or even pick up the one that came with my Wii U.

Apparently I have extra styluses. But I would buy a new one since some games specifically use the stylus mostly (and using your finger isn't very effective.) Or I would use something else like a pen to substitute it, although that isn't really the best idea since it will damage your screen :p

Apparently I have extra styluses. But I would buy a new one since some games specifically use the stylus mostly (and using your finger isn't very effective.) Or I would use something else like a pen to substitute it, although that isn't really the best idea since it will damage your screen :p
Never use a pen, I did when i was younger and now the bottom screen of my ds lite is unuseable

Reactions: Foxboy
I prefer stylus! I don't like touching the screen with my fingers!

ecpecailly if your fingers are dirty :(

Reactions: Link06
I'm unusually savvy. I never buy styluses, and haven't lost too many that didn't come back again.
However, when I'm faced with the lack-of stylus, I've been known to substitute pieces of K'nex to handle all my tough-screen needs. (I don't recommend doing this. High skill or gentle use only.)

if you lost your stylus would you go buy a new one or just use your hands? Me personally would go buy a new one for alot of reasons first of all there cheap. And second of all its sooo hard to write with your fingers. I always mess up with my fingers. So i would totally buy a new one.

So what would you do go buy a new one or just simply use your fingers???

Omg man this has happened to me way too many times....I always get a new one when this happens. I'm getting kinda tired of it though....I've lost numerous amounts of these, and now when it happens I wind up getting angry and screaming: especially when I can't find it. This is exactly why I only have two or three now. I just can't do it anymore....seriously, though. "sigh*.....

I lost the stylus that came with my 3DS a while back, and since then, I've been using my fingers. It doesn't really bother me, though. At long as it gets the job done, it's all good. The finger marks can easily be wiped away, anyways. xD

I have lost my stylus and I'll probably never use my fingers. Especially in a stylus heavy game like Kid Icarus Uprising (though I'll probably not play it again. So yeah I probably would buy a new one.

I lost my stylus long time ago, i use a cotton bud, and its the best stylus i had

Reactions: randysilverwolf
I dont know how the heck you work with that....id never get used to it.

Its a thing of practice i think

well that at least makes sense. but how the heck would you do that playing something like TFF: Curtain Call? i dont see that going well at all....

Reactions: Jisenku
Even though I rarely use my stylus on my 3DS to justify purchasing a new one if I misplace it, I would not use my finger on my 3DS's touchscreen. It'll just make it dirty and I'd have to go through the trouble of using a cloth to wipe it regularly.

Even though I rarely use my stylus on my 3DS to justify purchasing a new one if I misplace it, I would not use my finger on my 3DS's touchscreen. It'll just make it dirty and I'd have to go through the trouble of using a cloth to wipe it regularly.

yes that is definitely another problem with that in my book. im probably somebody who'd get tired of that after a while, and then just quit doing it altogether. i already know the end result here in my case would be my touch screen getting so dirty it wouldnt look good at all, kek. that actually happened with my old 3ds, even though i did not use my fingers....and it was fixed there, as well. fixed meaning the dirt was next to impossible to wipe off. yes, i got lazy and waited that long, kek. sooo....dont wait too long, cuz that will happen if you do!

I would almost instantly buy a new one. Since I have huge fingers and I usually buy the smaller versions of the DS/3DS. The precision is almost a necessity to me. :)

I would almost instantly buy a new one. Since I have huge fingers and I usually buy the smaller versions of the DS/3DS. The precision is almost a necessity to me. :)

Yeah, for me thats another issue with using my fingers....accuracy complications. And quite possibly the most major issue for me. Im very thin; only like 90 pounds, yet i have plenty of brute strength cuz im very active. Even though my fingers are very small, i still dont like using them for the touch screen. It gets dirty enough without doing that, kek. Sooo....that would be the last thing i do, kek. Im just very choosy on the subject, thats all.

I have extra under my bed I dont know why but I never like having no stylus to use so I would get one from under my bed if all of them were gone I would just immediatly go to GameStop and buy a stylus kit I would store the rest I didnt use under my bed in case my regular rainbow stylus goes missing so ya if I lost all my styluses I would HAVE to get new ones because they dont really work well if I use my hands to type on the 3DS or Wii U so I would immediatly get a new kit.

Back