Fantasy Life If you could add a life to Fantasy Life, what life would you choose?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Pilot or handgliding:I thought you could be pilot at first (it would make sense why you could warp at any time) and shoot monsters while soaring or use fisticuffs when on the ground(I can't think of a weapon for that life) the bow and arrow, wands and swords could be useful for it! And I would love for Rods and bombs to be more useful/used creatively
(Love the Beast tamer idea and REALLY wished that was a life REALLY bad!!!!)

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Pilot, without a doubt (Mechanic would be my secondary choice). Manning one of the planes or Blimps and flying around Riveria; enjoying the view from above would be fantastic! Even flying the Goddess Ship to Lunares would be unbelievably epic!

Reactions: Kakea
Scuba diver! Diving equipment studying marine life!! Speaking to Dolphins!!

Now the only reason I said the thug/thief/rouge life is that you could actually use the daggers and have them be useful. I know you are given one at the beginning if you didn't chose a combat life but still, everything higher up has a specific life except daggers.

Reactions: Kakea and Icemario
I dunno why everyone's saying Pilot, I can't see that working effectively.

Personally, I would say either a Thief/Rogue as just mentioned to give daggers a purpose (plus that gives them a chance to deepen its fighting options) or a Fighter who would use Axes, because it's almost creepy how such a large RPG lacks any usable ones.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Or the boxer life where you can fight with your hands using special braces.

Reactions: Icemario
This one's for your conscious even though it's a game: For those who DON'T WANT KILL EVERY monster,have a rancher life.You shear monsters to get fleece wool etc. If you want meat or skin you still have to kill of course...

Can we talk about how If you want a certain life what would the quest be to rank up? Also as the person above me wanted those things drop from monsters so it would be pointless really

Hmm (I know it was, this was for people who wanted to do that) but The rank up could've been simply the number of monsters you pulled resources from,like with mining the number of stones you mine or where you mined from.
I wish there was another collection life though: the woodcutter life was dumb,The Elder log drops were too random.Bug collecting and Hand to hand combat(Martial arts, Karate etc.) life would be great better!

Reject life - Get kicked out of your town having to live out in the wild.

What I would like: a Gunner class. Now don't get me wrong, I don't mine like Call of Duty with machine guns and sniper rifles and all that, as this doesn't necessarily take place in the 21st century, but I'd think at least they look like they'd be at the time of using gunpowder, so I think they could have 1 or 2 old-timey pistols or 1 rifle on them they can use to quickly but sometimes inaccureately take down enemies in a similar fashion to the Hunter, but more up close.

I also support the continuing Ninja life :ninja:

farmer because i can grow crops and i won't have to buy stuff and i don't have to run from one place to the other to have to buy food

I think there should be an artist class because you can create something unique to set you apart from other players. Plus I need a little something artsy. I mean, the seamstress class does a wonderful job at being artsy to an extent. However, it is not as unique as an artist class would be.

I wish they had a Doctor Life. I think the key item for this Life would be either a stethoscope or syringe and your character could set up their own clinic.
Then patients could come to you for medicine and treatments. It would probably start out with simple things like bandaging a wound, crafting bandages, and making medicines such as antiseptic cream. Then it would gradually become more difficult with each rank up until you are able to cure diseases and research treatments for rare illnesses.
There could even be an added bonus to the Legendary part of the Life such as anyone your character treats will have a much longer lifespan or something.

I wish they had a Doctor Life. I think the key item for this Life would be either a stethoscope or syringe and your character could set up their own clinic.
Then patients could come to you for medicine and treatments. It would probably start out with simple things like bandaging a wound, crafting bandages, and making medicines such as antiseptic cream. Then it would gradually become more difficult with each rank up until you are able to cure diseases and research treatments for rare illnesses.
There could even be an added bonus to the Legendary part of the Life such as anyone your character treats will have a much longer lifespan or something.
Basically this would be able to copy the alchemist life and raise your health?

Nope. This is a bit deeper than the Alchemist Life. The Alchemist Life creates potions, elixirs, bombs, and accessories. This Life creates medicine and medical supplies. It is a Life based around helping other people rather than just making your quota of the day.
At least that's how I see it. But you can interpret it as an Alchemist Life rip off if you wish.

Nope. This is a bit deeper than the Alchemist Life. The Alchemist Life creates potions, elixirs, bombs, and accessories. This Life creates medicine and medical supplies. It is a Life based around helping other people rather than just making your quota of the day.
At least that's how I see it. But you can interpret it as an Alchemist Life rip off if you wish.
Why help NPCs? The alchemist life does all of this already it would be like making a life for the exact same purpose as tailoring.

Actually I really doubt most of the NPCs use potions...I bet its mostly the adventurers who use them. Besides this is only something I personally wish was created because I enjoy helping people since it gives me something to do during a game. Plus sometimes there are alternate little storylines that can pop up from helping them which I like. So its mostly just a personal preference. I can understand why others would see it useless but I would enjoy it for the same reason I enjoy Tailoring: it gives me a chance to share my gift with someone else.

I actually would want a postman life you would get to deliver letters to all kinds of characters and find out more about their lives and who they are and when you get your skills up enough you can start using paper airplanes as weapons and the creator mode would be you delivering all your letters at once with an explosion of paper sounds ridiculous I know but it would still be awesome.

I agree with the rancher and farmer life, although that would make the game a bit similar to Rune Factory, it would be nice to be able to grow my own vegetables for the chef life. Another life that would be cool would be a Tamer life, where you tame monsters and they join your party until you enter a town and you get stars by taming the "harder" monsters like the Snow Leopard or maybe a Flame moth

Back