If you can be an animal what would you be ?

• Thread starter BlueKawaiiPanda
  • Start date
I see some of you like cats , dogs , snakes , bunnys , foxes , owls and other animals :love: I love what people love :thumbsup:
I think every one of you could be on the Furry fandom :cat::hug:

I would probably be a dog so Icould be Isabelles brother or Biskit because he was my favorite animal in Chuggaaconroys Lets Play and the way a dog can run through the fields with the wind in theyre fur :)

I would probably be a cat like lolly or rover because I love cats cause they are cleaner, fury, cuddly and I had good times with cats in the early days of my childhood.

I would also be a cat because I LOVE cats! No I'm not a crazy cat woman and I don't plan on being one but I love cats so much :3 orrrr I'll be a cheetah ! Which is also part of the cat family ! :3

Why we cat lovers don't make a Nintendo cat clan x3 ?

I am not sure if I would.. But if I did I might want to be a Wolf or a Dragon. Wolf would be great to be able to track things and see in the dark, and Dragon would just be OP :p

I would probably be a wolf, fox, or hedgehog because they're my favorite animals

I would wanna be a turtle or a penguin.
There my favourite animals and I like the villagers that are turtles or penguins XD.
Anyways i wish there was a option to be a animal just like there's a option to be your mii.

Id be a skunk. I love skunks I used to watch them outside our door eating our cat's food :D

Like, in Animal Crossing or an animal in general? If in AC, I'd like to be the orange cat w/the leaf on it's head that I saw in Wild World(haven't played New Leaf yet) like Totoro! In general, I think I'd like to be either an alligator, penguin, or maybe one of those birds that dive under water to catch prey. Main reason being is that the animals of my choice can be in 2 'plains of land'(air, land, water) I can't think of an animal that do all 3 tho.

I would be a wolf. Like, they are very cool and strong. They always rely on teamwork, and they are good hunters. Only downsides are that you have to eat rotten meat and you will starve sometimes

I would either be a cute little kitty cat, or a beautiful and majestic arctic wolf <3

if i could be any animal, i'd wanna be a mantis shrimp for 3 main reasons
  1. i can see a ton of colors, even ones that people don't have names for \o/
  2. almost nothing would try to eat me.
  3. shotgun. punches. i think i've made my point.

Reactions: Marc, sashade7 and 28142
Avery would tempt me to be an "aves" class bird because he's my favorite villager in New Leaf.

Other than that, I think I'd go with a hamster if I was given no other choice but to be an animal. There isn't any specific reason when it comes to benefits of being a hamster, it's just one of my favorite animals in general :p

Reactions: sashade7
I would be a Cheetah mainly because I could go so fast whenever I want and that could be useful :)

If we are talking about the Animal Crossing universe in general, I would have to go with Apollo the Eagle. He is an incredibly well designed character who also has one of my favorite house design choices and dialogue options. I guess it would be cool to be able to fly, too...

My favorite would have to be the chipmunk villagers. Plz don’t judge me ;~;

I honestly just think that they’re adorable, lol. They talk super fast, and most of the female chipmunks looks pretty good, too! They’re probably my favorite species out of all of ‘em.

Back