Virtual Console If the Wii U got Gamecube VC what games would you want?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
I'd also say these ones:
Super Mario Strikers, Paper Mario: A Thousand Year Door, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Luigi's Mansión and Pokemon Coloseum.
I think I'm missing something...

*INSERT STANDARD LIST HERE* but i also want to see a game called Virtua Quest released. amazing gem of a game, home of te hardest challange ive ever played and never beat.

EASILY Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Pokemon Colosseum.

I would also want XD: Gale of Darkness, Mario Power Tennis, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Super Mario Sunshine, and Mario Parties 5, 6, and 7.

XD Gale of Darkness and Pokemon Colosseum would be the best! i also would like Lylat wars and starfox assault

I would love to see Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, and Mario Kart Double Dash. I always loved the Pokemon spin off games and the idea of Shadow Pokemon. I also love Mario Kart Double Dash becasue you were able to interchange with two drivers and have special items.

Reactions: Artisan
I would love Mario Kart Double dash, cause of the unique double drivers, and Bob-omb blast, cause I LOVE blowing everything up:sneaky: Luigi's mansion, cause come on it's LUIGI, Kirby Air Ride, cause I love City Trial, and the racing, it's all so great, Mario Sunshine, because it is so UNIQUE, Paper Mario the Thousand year door cause its the best Paper Mario Game ever, Pokemon Colosseum cause of the shadow Pokemon, XD gale of darkness cause it continues the shadow Pokemon, Fire Emblem Path of Radience cause I LOVE beating Ikes and I want to know more about him, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle because it's storyline and it introduced Shadow :D, All Mario Parties cause there the one of the best Mario games, and I think I might stop here cause I might have this post fill up an entire page if I don't stop, but I'd like Meelee cause it's the first Smash i ever played, and Animal Crossing for my brothers love of that game. Now i'm really stopping, Gamecube's 2nd best system.

Eternal Darkness
Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance (cant find it cheap)
F-zero GX.
Viewtiful Joe games
and last but not least. The Legend Of Zelda Four Swords Adventure with 4 player support. maybe use the gamepad as the gba screen

Games I wish they would add to the eshop vc are Wave Race: Blue Storm, and SSX: Tricky. I have loved those games on the Gamecube.
-Mario Kart Double Dash
-Sonic adventure 2 - Battle!
-Super Mario Sunshine
-Pokemon Colosseum

all great games, it would be awesome if they were available! SA2 is a different choice from the others, but I thought it was an awesome game <3
They could also add SA2 if they add Dreamcast VC to the Wii U.

As I doubt that the Wii U will get GameCube games, I think if we brang it up enough to Nintendo it could be in the Next gen consoles. (Always the next gen consoles with Nintendo geez -_-)

I would like
\~>Animal Crossing GameCube
To be in Wii U, it literally made me want to get it, it seemed more fun than any of the current AC games and they seem to be going down with the fun and more business-like games, I mean yeah we need to know how to live but not yet, we need the fun, casual, AC back.

I think I'd want Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Well, there's many games I'd like to play again if the Wii U got a GC VC, but here's a small list of the most wanted ones:
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee: Of course SSB4 and SSBB are great. But, would you say no to being able to play the three games on one system (or all of them if the N64 VC was available ?) ? Add nostalgia too.
  • Mario Kart Double Dash: *Nostalgia Intensifies*... I got it with my GameCube, so, many memories. I kinda miss that time too.
  • Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance: I had it, and it was great, and rare! If you're into FE, get it! It is also the game in which Ike started.
  • Pokémon XD: It was pretty good, and it's another game on which I had many great moments. If I remember well, I even brought some of the Pokémons I had in my XD save to my Pokémon X save...
  • Sonic Adventure DX: Another awesome game. The Xbox and the PS3 also have it, so, why not the Wii U (through GC VC)?

I would want Pokemon Colosseum, Paper Mario TTYD, and Super Mario Sunshine. All 3 are really fun games and my favorite gameson the GC.

You know how Nintendo released the first Mario kart game on the eshopvwhen they released Mario kart 8? I would think that it would been a great idea to release the first super smash bros game or meele when they released ssbbu, but they didnt have time to it. I would like meele, Mario kart double dash, pokemon xd and luigis mansion.

Metroid Prime 2:It was my favorite Game Cube Game
Metroid Prime:It was my second favorite Game Cube Game
SSB Meele:It´s my favorite Smash Bros Game
Resident Evil 4:It was an real awesome horror game
Resident Evil Remake:I haven´t got a playstation and never got it for Game Cube
Animal Crossing:We haven´t got a Wii U AC right now
Mario Kart Double Dash:Why did they never us the unique technics again?

I'd like pikmin 2, smash bros melee and... idk i dont like other gamecube games except mario sunshine.

I don't even own an Wii U but if they make Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes on VC, i can die in peace.
I mean, they remastered MGS3 and placed on the 3DS and it is great! Why not Twin Snakes on VC? If they feel like it, remaster it too, instead.

A bit off the topic but... Pssst... Konami... Peace Walker? 3DS? Huh? HUH?

Also, Super Smash Bros Melee would be a great return! Even greater if it was possible to have matches with 4 players!

Here's my (mostly) standard.jpeg list of games :p

Super Mario Sunshine
Animal Crossing (this would be the best AC game on Wii U lol)
Luigi's Mansion
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (would sell better than Color Splash lol)
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (never got to play it, but became a fan of the series after trying The Sacred Stones on 3DS, getting hold of this one would be pretty tough nowadays)
Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness (easily the best Pokémon spin-off games)
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Mario Party 4-7 (because Wynaut lol)

Metroid Prime: Echos, Super Monkey Ball 2, Sonic Adventure 2, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Mario Kart: Double Dash... way too many great candidates for a GC VC game on the Wii U. :love:

I would prefer HD remakes of the following games, but, eh.

Kirby Air Ride <3
Super Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart Double Dash!!

I would LOVE to see Metroid Prime 1 and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes on the Virtual Console the most. Other perferred GC games include Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Pikmin 1 and Pikmin 2. I also would prefer Melee and, surprisingly, Super Mario Sunshine. The two I want above all else is Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness,for how much darker the story was, and the unique concept of snagging trainer's corrupted shadow pokemon.

Back