Virtual Console If the Wii U got Gamecube VC what games would you want?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

So, if the Nintendo Wii U got Gamecube Virtual Console ,what games would you like to see on the Nintendo eShop?

I'm sure there's at least one Gamecube game that your urging to play, for me it would be:
  • Mario Kart Double Dash
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Super Smash Bros Melee
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
  • Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
The Gamecube has so many amazing games, my list would end up being too long. Would you like Animal Crossing, Kirby Air Ride, Luigi's Mansion, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes? Let me know!

I'm hoping for Nintendo to announce Gamecube VC at this E3, I understand that LoZ: Wind Waker, is ported for the Wii U and Nintendo could do that with almost all the games, but I don't see that being possible, I think Gamecube VC would be more affordable, and down right easier for Nintendo to place as VC.

2v3r3fm.jpg

Reactions: Heart
Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion.

I highly doubt it'll get GameCube games, seeing as we hven't seen N64 or any other systems that the Wii VC had.

Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion.

I highly doubt it'll get GameCube games, seeing as we hven't seen N64 or any other systems that the Wii VC had.
Oh, right, I still don't know why the Wii U eShop doesn't have the N64 titles, they should just port all the games from the Wii Shop to the Wii U eShop. To be honest, I think N64 and GameCube games will get more sales than the GBA and (probably) DS VC titles.

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, SADX, and SA2B, Zelda Twilight Princess

There're a lot of awesome games for Gamecube, but until 2015 we won't see nothing released.
Iwata, you're too slow!

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
I would want super mario sunshine and super smash bros me lee I like ssbm but I don't have it and I have super mario sunshine and I love it, it's amazing

Super Mario Sunshine since I've never played it before, Super Smash Bros. Melee because a lot of people said it was good, Metroid Prime since I enjoyed that game on my DS, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance because I enjoyed Fire Emblem Awakening, and Mario Kart Double Dash because the TV ad was cool and I'm a sucker for Mario Kart games.

I was never really a fan of the shadow Pokemon in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, so it's not in my list, :whistle:

Reactions: Blue Knight
I would like to see Pokemon Colosseum, Medal of Honor, Animal Crossing (Forgot the name) and Soulcalibur 2. Those were like my favorite games on the Gamecube minus Wind Waker (Because Wii u had Wind Waker HD)

I would like to see Pokemon Colosseum, Medal of Honor, Animal Crossing (Forgot the name) and Soulcalibur 2. Those were like my favorite games on the Gamecube minus Wind Waker (Because Wii u had Wind Waker HD)
Pokemon Colosseum, was such an AMAZING game, I wish Nintendo and Genius Sonority would collaborate and make a new one for the Wii U. I hope that these Gamecube games come to the Wii U, so Nintendo can see it, themselves (based on sales) how good games like these are doing, and how much we want sequels to them.

Reactions: 532
Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Animal Crossing and Chibi-Robo!.

Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Animal Crossing and Chibi-Robo!.
I read on some review sites that 'Chibi Robo!' was an amazing game, I think I'll add that to my list as well, I've played the demo for the 3DS, and many people say the Gamecube was better, so I imagine, how great that game is, it looks creative and fun!

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, lol just kidding, then who would want the HD port if that one would be like three times cheaper. I honestly would like Super Mario Sunshine on the Wii U though!

I will be playing Mario Kart 8 so I don't really want Mario Kart Double Dash, but I would love playing the gamecube version of Animal Crossing, just to see how this series has change since 2000 :)

-Mario Kart Double Dash
-Sonic adventure 2 - Battle!
-Super Mario Sunshine
-Pokemon Colosseum

all great games, it would be awesome if they were available! SA2 is a different choice from the others, but I thought it was an awesome game <3

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes :D

Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, I've played all the Paper Mario games except for that one and people say it's the best.

Also would like to play the Metroid Prime GameCube games, which is now actually remastered for wii lmao

Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, I've played all the Paper Mario games except for that one and people say it's the best.

Also would like to play the Metroid Prime GameCube games, which is now actually remastered for wii lmao
Definitely (about the Paper Mario) , I was a bit disappointed in Super Paper Mario, and I've read a ton of reviews that Paper Mario: Sticker Star wasn't good as everyone hoped, so I think bringing Paper Mario Thousand Year Door to the Wii U, will not only boost the popularity in the franchise, but will give the younger audience a chance to play this fantastic game.

I would also add the Game Boi Player (play all the VC in the handheld library, whoo!) and like people have said the GCN Pokemon titles would be great on a possible GCN VC.

Super Mario Sunshine, just because I haven't played it yet:/

I think it'd probably end up as a remake instead of a Virtual Console title, but I'd really want to see TLoZ:Four Swords Adventures get a second chance with the possibility to use Gamepads and 3DSs as replacements for the insane GBA setup the original requires.

Back