Fantasy Life If Divinus could join your party in Fantasy Life

• Thread starter 423
  • Start date

Content at Heart
Towns Folk
I can't even comprehend the capacity of awesomeness this would contain if possible! Divinus would destroy everything in his path in a single strike (granted, high level DLC players can do the same as well with most regular enemies). Divinus would be way too tall to enter a lot of areas, especially caves. XD

Reactions: 532 and Kakea
He probably wouldn't even have to use his powers, he could just step on enemies with his mighty shoe.

He'd have trouble climbing the trial tower though cause he's large. :playful:

Reactions: 532
Lol so true. Divinus has to at least be 40 FL hands high (Though he's not a horse :facepalm:). He is technically a god, so he can do anything, even if it's reducing his own size. xD

Lol so true. Divinus has to at least be 40 FL hands high (Though he's not a horse :facepalm:). He is technically a god, so he can do anything, even if it's reducing his own size. xD

Though he's not a horse.... :hilarious:

Oh yeah he's a god. I forgot :p

Reactions: 423
what was his first name again? Tod or something? :rotfl:

I imagine he watches you until you start messing up, then he says "Nope" and sends the monsters flying with one kick!!

what was his first name again? Tod or something? :rotfl:
Haha, yes. It's Divinus Todd :rotfl:
Back to topic: If Divinus would be a playable character, it would be so much fun, but it might also take the fun out of every battle. I can just imagine: Puny Napdragon stands against Divinus. Divinus lifts foot, stomps on the Napdragon. The end xP

Reactions: Kakea and 423
well i can beat nappy just as fast so it wouldn't change much. :sneaky: but that was a completely random lucky guess with Tod :p just missed a d aparently lol

Haha, yes. It's Divinus Todd :rotfl:
Back to topic: If Divinus would be a playable character, it would be so much fun, but it might also take the fun out of every battle. I can just imagine: Puny Napdragon stands against Divinus. Divinus lifts foot, stomps on the Napdragon. The end xP

Divinus Todd..... LOL :hilarious:

I Imagine it now.c:

Todd god wrestling the 3 beasts in the trial of light~

Reactions: Kakea and 423

WWE: Fantasy Life Edition - I'd legit buy tickets to go see that :hilarious:

Divinus Todd..... LOL :hilarious:

I Imagine it now.c:

I want to see him wrestle the Ancient Napdragon!!! :D It'll be funny to see monsters giving so much pain be beaten in seconds!!!

This would be the best, if Noelia can, why can't he? "sneaky:

If he could join, well, have fun standing there Opheila :p

Reactions: Kakea
Back