Etrian Odyssey i got etrian odyssey untold for $20.. was that a good deal?

• Thread starter SilverOwl
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverOwl

SilverOwl

Guardian
Banned User
well i recently got a 3ds xl, and i had only 2 games for it. a couple of weeks ago a friend let me borrow his copy of etrian odyssey untold. i didnt really want to get into the game, just bc i knew he will want it back.. well today i asked him if he would just sell it too me.. and so i asked if $20 would be ok.. and he did it!! yay for me.. but did i get a decent deal? it comes with the box but no book.. back when i first got my 3ds i found a guy in the next county to sell me Zelda LBW for $20 as well.. i think that was a good deal, as it came with the box as well....

I think it's not bad. I've heard a lot of good things about the Etrian Odyssey games (especially Etrian Odyssey 4). In fact, a quick google search shows that the game is 40 dollars new so 20 dollars used seems reasonable to me.

I prefer buying games "used", because it saves you A LOT of money. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl fares at 39.99 USD, and since it came with the box, I think it's a good deal. I heard good stuff about it, and I believe there's a demo on the eShop as well (for those who'd like to try it out).

Also, if you were offered The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World at $20 with the box, I think that's an instant steal, I absolutely adore that game!

I prefer buying games "used", because it saves you A LOT of money. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl fares at 39.99 USD, and since it came with the box, I think it's a good deal. I heard good stuff about it, and I believe there's a demo on the eShop as well (for those who'd like to try it out).

Also, if you were offered The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World at $20 with the box, I think that's an instant steal, I absolutely adore that game!

yea, i got Link between worlds from a guy on facebook(local selling page) for $20 bucks, plus it had an unused club nintendo pin for the game as well!! what a deal.. he said he had the game for a week and beat it, and i looked at his save file and he had only 13 hearts,, i guess he did beat the game. so it was only used for a week before i got it

Reactions: Reece
yea, i got Link between worlds from a guy on facebook(local selling page) for $20 bucks, plus it had an unused club nintendo pin for the game as well!! what a deal.. he said he had the game for a week and beat it, and i looked at his save file and he had only 13 hearts,, i guess he did beat the game. so it was only used for a week before i got it
Wow! That's a steal, good for you!! TLoZ: A Link Between Worlds is worth every penny (IMO) and the Club Nintendo code was unused as well+ perfect :eek:, I hope you find more deals like that in the future!

Reactions: SilverOwl
i usually dont find deals like this....are the professor layton games any good? i know somebody that will sell one for like $6 bucks.. i think its diabolical box, and it is the cart only..

where can i get some cool sig's? i see so many on here, but i dont have a clue how to make them myself..

i fugured out how to add a photo, but how do i put txt in sig? like i might put my FC on it or other things

Last edited by a moderator:
i fugured out how to add a photo, but how do i put txt in sig? like i might put my FC on it or other things
Just like how you'd put text in a forum post - put the text in the signature while editing your profile. It's a BBCode-enabled rich text editor, right, so just enter your text above or next to or wherever on the image. :)

Also, $20 for that game is a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back