Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors (3DS version announced!)

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
That's cool I sadly don't have a wii u though.
If they do make a 3ds version, I will most likely get it.
I need to get more Zelda Games I only have zelda Spirit tracks and Zelda a link to the past.
Anyways graphics look nice and awesome.
I may have to watch this video later not right now tho.

This is actually going to be a great game on the 3ds. They added more characters such as Linkle and Tetra. I hope that dlc is already in the game. They do need to somehow balance it out. Let's face it. I dynasty warriors it was somewhat challenging. Wii U is a hack and slash game....... get it ...... get it...... No. Aaaah.:yawn:

I played the Wii U version with a friend of mine and I was terrible. >.< After a while I gave up and just started random button mashing which miraculously ended in some neat combos. I did like the game a lot though. So if it has a storyline (I'm not sure if it does, and I don't really like random fighting games) I think i might buy the 3DS version.

The sole reason why I am not getting this is because I'm too bored with the Wii u one and have no interest to play a game of that kind for a while. Grinding no fun.
However I will say the added content may make me change my mind so who knows maybe I'll pick it up and quit it again I dunno

Oh my god!!! That looks so awesome! It sucks that I don't have a Wii U. But I am going to wait for the 3ds version to come out. Aw man! Do I really have to wait until 2016? :(

Oh my god!!! That looks so awesome! It sucks that I don't have a Wii U. But I am going to wait for the 3ds version to come out. Aw man! Do I really have to wait until 2016? :(
2016 isn't that far away any more. ;)

Reactions: PersonSP
Well, the more I look at it, the less I want it.

I played the Wii U version and didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would... so I guess it's more money in my pockets in the end? I'm a bit disappointed though, another popular game I can't get into ;A;

Well, the more I look at it, the less I want it.

I played the Wii U version and didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would... so I guess it's more money in my pockets in the end? I'm a bit disappointed though, another popular game I can't get into ;A;
Which means you can buy double the indies! Which isn't all bad, right?

Well, I guess so XD But I don't really play indie games either lately... so really just more money in my pockets?

Reactions: PersonSP
Yay! I know I'm a little late to talk about this, but it looks like fun! Hopefully, it won't be as repetitive as the Wii U version, with all of the 'Capture the base!' 'Capture the base!' happening. Hope I can get my hands on it eventually! Is it able to sync up with a Wii U to play a multiplayer match so one person can play on the 3DS and one person play on the Wii U?

Yay! I know I'm a little late to talk about this, but it looks like fun! Hopefully, it won't be as repetitive as the Wii U version, with all of the 'Capture the base!' 'Capture the base!' happening. Hope I can get my hands on it eventually! Is it able to sync up with a Wii U to play a multiplayer match so one person can play on the 3DS and one person play on the Wii U?
I don't think so. :-/ No game in the history of the 3DS/Wii U has been able to communicate with both sadly.

Dang. I guess the only thing they can share is funds on the eshop ;-;

Dang. I guess the only thing they can share is funds on the eshop ;-;
Jup. And sometimes when you buy one version of the game you get the other one for free. (It's pretty rare though.)

I was at first very skeptical with the idea of the base and plot of this game... I mean I am a very plot heavy person, so this was a very hard choice to make: Buy or not to buy. I never got the WiiU version due to my skeptisim, but I finally feel I will get it due to the fact that it is A) $20 cheaper and B) it has 3 free DLC characters and 5 new characters which will probubly be DLC in the origanal. The game looks really good the more I look at it, and if anyone has a problem with deciding which version to get, get the 3dsfo r the cheaper price and free DLC.

i wonder if it will be laggy? i think it might be for the normal 3ds but new 3ds could handle it.also can someone please tell me minda will be in this am i the only one who wants that?

It truly saddens me that the old 3DS models can't run the 3D for this title, so if I'd want 3D and the amiibo capability I would have to basically buy a second 3DS.. :( that aside, I think Linkle looks just adorable, so I might just save up some money to buy Hyrule Legends and Hyrule Warriors at the same time so I can transfer characters and stuff :)

I was very excited to see this game was actually going to be ported to the 3ds. I knew it would not be of the same capacity of the original but i feel like Nintendo could make it work. Then i saw some frame rate issues. But then I remembered i spent an extra fifty dollars for more processing power in the new nintendo 3ds. So those frame rate issues were no more and i could have confidence that i wouldn't face any of these issues.

Well, after much inner debate, I dropped $80 on this game and associated DLC. And, like clockwork, the game immediately went on sale less than a week later...:dead:. Beyond that, however, I had a great time with this game and enjoyed the majority of it, despite the fact that it became boring after a few weeks...

I don't think so. :-/ No game in the history of the 3DS/Wii U has been able to communicate with both sadly.
Incorrect. The first (and maybe only) game to communicate between 3ds and wii u with full functionality is monster hunter 3 ultimate. Both are the same games on different systems, so they were able to connect together for group raids. I don’t think wii u could connect to 3ds online, but in the same room up to 3 3ds systems could play with a wii u system, and even better you could transfer save data between wii u and 3ds versions.

Reactions: Kaynil and PersonSP
Back