Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors (3DS version announced!)

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Well, Hyrule Warriors 3ds has been accidently leaked.
I did not see this coming. Well know that that it's been leaked,
I wanna talk about it. Is it a new 3ds exlusive? Does it connect to
the Wii U version? Will it be co-op and if so will it be online and local
or online only or local only? Will it have all of the characters? Comment
below for your ideas. ☺

Well I do feel pretty excited that there is going to be a Hyrule Warriors for the 3ds . Always wanted to try the game but didn't have a Wii U :playful: I think it's probably gonna have all the characters ( though I kinda doubt that , probably be making DLC ) but I sure do hope there it co-op play for online :D

Reactions: thirdplanet42
Hyrule Warriors is a great game but just Erid- Jacky \: D/, I don't have a Wii U, or a friend with one :c I want to try it, since it has a slightly different gameplay with many chracters as once, and you can play as many different people, just like SSB4 kinda :p I also love that the graphics are also great and improved :D

I wish that there would be Co-op or Multiplayer, but I highly doubt it since the Wii U didn't so it probably wouldn't be for the 3DS :d

Reactions: thirdplanet42
There was co-op on the wii u version but one person had to use the gamepad and there were framerate issues with coop

According to the boxart there is Online Functionality though but I don't know what it will be?

Looks fun. Linebeck for Hyrule Warriors 3D.

Looks awesome but its too small for a game that was for the wiiu and you won't get to taste that good feeling you had if you played it for wiiu. So its still good for 3ds owners but I would recommend it for wiiu

hope this will be a good looking game a maybe it might be a new new 3ds exclusive. I think Nintendo is on the correct path. this is only true for 3ds owners without a wii u such as me. many people are going crazy complaining that it will very watered down. people don't trust Nintendo anymore for delibering a good 3ds game because of the bad power and how it look now in the development. you can never know what will happen.

It looks interesting, personnaly, i don't have a wii u, and would like to play Hyrule Warriors, glad its on its way to the 3DS. And the alst part on the video, only on wii u, mya not be true, cuz of this announcemnt :p
Its a leak and its true... Its not as good as the wii u version and downgraded a lot because of hardware but it is portable. May buy it since its portable. I guess its fair since the wii u is getting legend of zelda u so the 3ds needs something too, so you get this. Are you excited?
Trailer:http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/06/10/hyrule-warriors-3ds-announcement-trailer
Hmm, guess they do have to downgrade it, but still, we get to play it on 3D

It looks fun, but whoever got the Wii U version unless they are a streamer might not want to get this game as they would probably play the same. This game probably has Amiibo support since the Wii U version did. Maybe they'll put the Cucco playable character hack in there just for fun as well because that I will like to see.

The fact that they are even making one is amazing all the new characters...
I might buy it just so I can transfer the characters to Wii U Hyrule Warriors

When i saw the direct i was like OMG Hyrule Warriors for the 3ds. I like how they added SOO many new characters to play as. I hope they'll be able to add characters as DLC.

I have Hyrule Warriors and it...is...amazing.

Okay you dive into hordes of enimies and kill 'em but it's more than that, you have to be tactical, pay close attention to the enimies and bosses and what they will do next... how .... observation and sheer skill.

The graphics are amazing and it's just pure fun.

I think it would be good to bring out a 3DS version for people who don't have or don't want the wii u version on the same line tho people who have watched the trailer and play the current wii u version might agree with me when I say the graphics are good but not flawless I don't think I will buy this but this is just my opinion and I will not judge anyone who thinks otherwise and I hope you will do the same.

I loved the hyrule warriors so i am so pumped for the second one! Even tho it took me forever to complete the adventure map 100%. Forget about buying the dlc because i think i already spent over 100 hours on that game! But its because it is so addicting! i haven't played in a while tho... hey i just found out what i am going to do today. Lol!

After seeing that there will be a Hyrule Warriors for 3DS, I got pretty excited! (Especially seeing Tetra!) I know they may try to add some characters from the Wii U version to Legends, but I think they should add some exclusive characters to the 3DS version. Y'know, make it special! :D

well since Hyrule Warriors 3ds has been officially annouced (it's on the nintendo site)
i'm really excited.i'm just confused why not holiday season?i mean i know nintendo said early 2016 which could always resemble like late December which would be kinda bad on nintendo's part unless they put advertisements up like crazy.
Anyways this is as exciting as when hyrule warriors was annouced but hopefully it's not like hyrule warriors to were like the first 15 minutes was fun but then started to get boring.
anyways this is on the hype train along with Triforce Heroes and Mario Maker and amiibo festival exc

I loved Hyrule warriors on Wii U and i am buying 3DS because i want to play itm on the go and at home so i never get bored + awesome windwaker DLc that i think is 3ds exclusive if i am right but eh i am excited bout the idea and hope to have more Wii U games on 3ds like splatoon maybe? xD i dont actually think splatoon will be made but eh and Yoshi's woolly world and Kirby and the rainbow curse would fit in 3ds library :D

This game is totally Epic. When I play the Wii U Version,the time flys by. I am mobile 95% of the time, Therefore this is going to be the newest addition to my collection once it is released. I really love the fact that the Characters that are not in the WII U (Windwaker) Version are able to be transferred to the Wii U, That is such an amazing concept to do that!

Does anyone know if the DLC that was bought for Wii U (costumes) will be able to be transfered to the 3DS Version? or is legends a totally different title in the same franchise?

What would be really cool is if it had multiplayer capability over Wi Fi.

You say the 3DS version has been announced yet I see the Wii U trailer. Regardless, I'm hyped for this. When I do get my hands on a New 3DS, this will be the first game I get (or maybe Xenoblade Chronicles). And the fact that it has all the DLC that was available on the Wii U version along with new playable characters makes it an even better deal.

It looks like Nintendo made a good move with this, giving 3ds owners a chance to play the game on the go. Now this has also caused people to think that there may be Splatoon on the 3ds, as well as Mario Maker. To be honest, I have never played the game, but it looks great for a hack and slash game.

Back