Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors (3DS version announced!)

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk

just announced at the Nintendo direct today. Looks epic.

I'll be the first to say that I think the graphics could be a bit modified a bit better. Not saying they're bad, but they kinda look like "glitchy" or "blocky" or something. In any case, it'd be pretty cool if this were part of a legit Zelda game (perhaps the mobs were just there to show how OP Link is in this game?)

I take it you never played a dynasty warriors game?

oh, so that's what it was based off of...lol Yeah, nevermind I didn't realize the whole mashup thing when I had made that post earlier. Forget what I said :p

It looks interesting. I used to play the Dynasty Warriors series with my ex-girlfriend. :cry: I sorta wonder how this would work out. What would they have as the "Warlord" in this game? I don't have a Wii U.... YET. I hoping to buy one for Christmas this year. It would probably be the Wind Waker HD bundle one.

I've never played a dynasty warriors game and 'Hyrule Warriors' looks interesting, but I hope the game has more to it than just beating up hordes of enemies like they showed in the trailer (ignoring the bosses).

I've never played a dynasty warriors game and 'Hyrule Warriors' looks interesting, but I hope the game has more to it than just beating up hordes of enemies like they showed in the trailer (ignoring the bosses).
Well you should it's a really fun game , you kill horde of enemies with you special abilities and moves xD I think it's on the Play Station Portable plus ride horses as well.

I'm gonna give Nintendo a chance on this. Im just hoping this is all they have to show as of NOW and not all they will have to show when they release it.

This can easily become a nasty button masher.cough cough pokemon rumble cough

Reactions: Kryce
I've never played a Dynasty warriors game and I hear so many bad things about it so I have no Idea how this game will work also I am not sure if the story will count as canon and hold a place in the timeline or not .

I've never played a Dynasty warriors game and I hear so many bad things about it so I have no Idea how this game will work also I am not sure if the story will count as canon and hold a place in the timeline or not .
It's perfectly possible for it to place in the timeline given the fact that Nintendo is supporting it. I don't think this will be another Phillips CD-i thing honestly. I guess they just wanted to go for a combat oriented Zelda just this once (and I can already think of ways they could incorporate it with the timeline.....for example, with the origin story of Skyward Sword?)

How is the game bad -_- you should see the gameplay of the game first or either try playing it , I guess other people have different opinions ? Dynasty warrior isnt that of a bad game

How is the game bad -_- you should see the gameplay of the game first or either try playing it , I guess other people have different opinions ? Dynasty warrior isnt that of a bad game
Well, it's not as good as some of the really popular games out there. For example, Dynasty Warrior 8 received really mixed reviews apparently from what I saw on Wikipedia

I see this is not the first nintendo and tecmo koei collaboration, A samurai warrior game had an exlusive wii character fromp nintendo called Takamaru ( from murasame castle jp)
I didn't say it was a bad game, I mean it looks great and very intriguing but many reviewers judge it as bad and I don't know about this serie since I've never played it.

I see this is not the first nintendo and tecmo koei collaboration, A samurai warrior game had an exlusive wii character fromp nintendo called Takamaru ( from murasame castle jp)

I didn't say it was a bad game, I mean it looks great and very intriguing but many reviewers judge it as bad and I don't know about this serie since I've never played it.
Then you should really try one of the games from the dynasty warriors series , it's on the play station portable haha cool thing you can ride animals btw there are a lot of enemies in the game.

huh that's interesting, didn't know that.

And yeah, I'm with you on that. I haven't played it either but those reviews are reaaaally terrible. Maybe the Zelda brand will make this one seem better idk

Maybe the Zelda brand will make this one seem better idk
you bet it will ! that's the Zelda franchise we're talking about even if the Dynasty warriors serie had got negative views this game is going to be fantastic !

you bet it will ! that's the Zelda franchise we're talking about even if the Dynasty warriors serie had got negative views this game is going to be fantastic !
Anyways I would still play the original one if I had my PSP anyways if this game is available in us I would buy it just to see if it's better than the old dynasty warriors :p

I mean, even though the teaser looked pretty terrible in terms of graphical stuff (as in, it could be better and it's clear that it's in an alpha version or something) it already looks good

I mean, even though the teaser looked pretty terrible in terms of graphical stuff (as in, it could be better and it's clear that it's in an alpha version or something) it already looks good
For me it's considered good not bad the graphics still look okay to me even though if it's in alpha version I would still want to play it just resembles dynasty warriors.

For me it's considered good not bad the graphics still look okay to me even though if it's in alpha version I would still want to play it just resembles dynasty warriors.
Well I too would probably be interested in how this plays once it's released. I mean, as I said while it looks terrible graphically it looks pretty cool in terms of Link's actions and all

Back