KH3D-DDD How would you feel if they made a dream drop distance final mix?

• Thread starter Nextgen1
  • Start date
Nextgen1

Nextgen1

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I personally wouldn't what would be the point, but i wanna see what you guys think

:singing:When I remember far far back
The future was bright for as far as I can see
Underneath the beautiful blue sky
We were a little afraid
:singing:

but really, there's NOT-A-CHANCE that will EVER happens, but i can clearly see a Kingdom Hearts RE: Dream Drop Distance for PSVita once Kingdom Hearts 3 is release!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want another KH game for the 3DS without the Dream Eater system and with the old partner system that we all love :)
DDD was good, but could be better if we had Disney/FF/TWEWY characters in our party.

Yes , I would love another Kingdom Hearts game like the older versions for the 3ds because the series games were very very cool . Sometimes I wish I could play like the old style instead of the Dream Eater System . I am also sure that it will do very good and many people - fan or not - will consider highly into buying this game :)

I want another KH game for the 3DS without the Dream Eater system and with the old partner system that we all love :)
DDD was good, but could be better if we had Disney/FF/TWEWY characters in our party.
just think what if they do something like smash or Dissidia, but with all SquareEnix characters!!
team_square_enix_by_redchampiontrainer01-d6dn0cj.png

WOW! i felt something...

just think what if they do something like smash or Dissidia, but with all SquareEnix characters!!
team_square_enix_by_redchampiontrainer01-d6dn0cj.png

WOW! i felt something...
Hey when I saw this picture of yours , it just made me think of a Square Enix version of Super Smash Brothers and I believe it would totally be amazing . Or maybe and adventure spin-off game with all these characters :p That would totally be awesome :D Super Smash Enix !!!!! Would totally buy it

Reactions: wyll001
I wouldn't see a point in making it again but like 2 other posts i want a 3ds game that's not a spinoff or is not like the old games.i want the old style but the switch to riku thing was cool.king mickey and kairi could be with riku and donald and goofy would be with Sora (again)but i don't want to buy a ps4 for kh 3 and a ps2 or 3 for kh12 bbb

It'd be cool for hardcore KH fans. I'd go with that version if it was like Birth By Sleep's Final Mix.

well... if they made another game for 3DS, it would be another spin-off doubtlessly, the main series are only for Sony consoles, Kupo, Chain of memories as a spin off, but with the release of Final mix+ it turned some sort of secondary game, and 358/2 day was a secondary game as well, but RE: coded was a spin-off, Kupo, and also Birth by Sleep is part of the main series, SquareEnix have a hardly noticeable pattern, just try as hard as you can and will see it.

The perfect Kingdom Hearts to me are II and Birth by Sleep, so I want something like those.
Of course I'd like to see a Dissidia on the 3DS. They can add Kingdom Hearts and TWEWY characters to the next Dissidia (and Final Fantasy Type-0 and XV too). That would be awesome!

I would love the idea if they put it on the 3ds instead of playstation

i heard rumors of Kingdom Hearts for PSP and Kingdom Hearts II for Wii, Kupo, but i couldn't make anything out of that, it's still at open.

If they put it on the wii ill pester my sister to use her wii

A kingdom hearts dissidia would be awesome.
I think a Square Enix version of Super smash brothers would be awesome so I agree to that as well.
How bout a final mix for the 3ds I don't have a playstation.
All the games I want are playstation,
So why not make a remix of all the games including kingdom hearts 3 for all devices.
I think this would make alot of people includeing me happy

I want DDD Final Mix on a console.

I don't want to play a Kingdom Hearts game on a handheld. After playing through all of 1.5 on PS3 in the past month, having to play it on a handheld would just be too off-putting for me.

Also I never play my 3DS anymore. That's also a reason.

I wouldn't know too much about it because I get a bit confused when it comes to KH games, but I play them often and I would personally love to see it be released and I would enjoy it a lot and OMG I think they will after kingdom hearts 3 is released!

I doubt there will be a DDD FM, mainly because there's not much room for improvement like extra bosses, mushroom-like enemies, new areas, etc. However, i agree that a KH game with the old gameplay system would be great and if something like that happens, it'll probably be a remake of KH 358 2 Days or a final mix version of it. If I'm right, i will buy it right away, since it's my favorite semi spin-off.

I doubt there will be a DDD FM, mainly because there's not much room for improvement like extra bosses, mushroom-like enemies, new areas, etc. However, i agree that a KH game with the old gameplay system would be great and if something like that happens, it'll probably be a remake of KH 358 2 Days or a final mix version of it. If I'm right, i will buy it right away, since it's my favorite semi spin-off.

The reason for a Final Mix version would more or less for it to be on consoles. The reasoning for 1.5 and 2.5 was so that people could experience the whole story on one console, with the only missing game now being DDD.

The reason for a Final Mix version would more or less for it to be on consoles. The reasoning for 1.5 and 2.5 was so that people could experience the whole story on one console, with the only missing game now being DDD.

Actually, no. The final mix is ALWAYS released on the SAME console as the original series and it's purpose is to add gameplay content (difficulty, enemies, etc.), additional details about the story (eg: Point Zero Episode in BBS) to make it more complete and the FM version can easily be considered more of a new game altogether than a remake. While KH 1.5 and 2.5 DO have more content in them, they can hardly compare in completeness against the FM versions, as they are REMAKES and not enhanced versions. They don't have the hidden event mushrooms of Organization XIII for example or the fight versus Terra's lingering spirit in his armor. The purpose they serve is just to be HD remakes of the original versions with some slight improvement like the controls in KH I to match those of KH II. Finally, DDD CAN'T be made into a Final Mix, because, while it aids the story, it's actually a spin-off (just like Re:Coded,etc.), not even a semi spin-off like BBS 358/2 Days. Also, just like I said FM means more content, but there is hardly any room to implement more stuff in the game, there are already a lot of bosses (normal and hidden ones), there is no way to improve the battle system and no more story to be added. The only FM we could ever possibly on the 3ds would be 358/2 Days, as it has the most room to add things, from story to enemies.

Back