Tutorial How to export a Mii on your 3DS

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
TUTORIAL:
HOW TO EXPORT A Mii ON YOUR 3DS
Difficulty: Easy

In this tutorial I will explain how to export your Mii on your 3DS. An article in the blog will be published in the future, but for the moment a "friendly" version of the tutorial will be readable here :p

STEP 1:
With your 3DS already on, start the Mii Maker application.
mii 3ds (1).jpg

Is this one, if for some reason you can confuse this one with the Mii Plaza.
mii 3ds (2).jpg

STEP 2:
Choose the latest option: QR Code/Image Options.
mii 3ds (3).jpg

STEP 3:
Now Save Mii as Image
mii 3ds (4).jpg

STEP 4:
Now it's time to choose your Mii ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
mii 3ds (5).jpg

Remember certain Mii, including gold pants one, are not able to be exported. Still, our intention is to export your Mii, not other's one.
mii 3ds (6).jpg

Last edited:
STEP 5:
Now you can pick your face or the entire body. Unlike the Wii U version, they're no more options.
mii 3ds (8).jpg

In my case, I will pick my full Mii body.
mii 3ds (7).jpg

STEP 6:
Wait a moment and you will have the image on your SD card!
Congratulations!
mii 3ds (9).jpg mii 3ds (10).jpg

Thanks for the tutorial.
What is the purpose of exporting your Mii as a photo? And how do you use your Mii on other devices, like you did for the game you were making for the Wii U?

Thanks for the tutorial.
What is the purpose of exporting your Mii as a photo? And how do you use your Mii on other devices, like you did for the game you were making for the Wii U?

It's actually for the personal use for anything you want to do. In my case, the signature and the avatar.

Reactions: Viking, 3dsatackman and 532
While I actually knew how to do this (I've had my 2DS for a week, but haven't had a game to play on it, so I've scavaged every menu I could find) I didn't think of a use of the pictures, but noow I think I'll create a signature. Thanks :)

Ti remind me of this it make me get goldpants moi I didn't get

Back