Contest How Many Play Coins do I currently have?

• Thread starter Shan
  • Start date
Shan

Shan

In an alternate universe where Pokemon exists
Towns Folk
And No, I'm not talking about 3ds pedia play coins. I'm talking about 3DS Play Coins that are used for games.

Now of course, this is a contest.

Here are the rules:
1 3DS pedia Play Coin = 1 guess
2 3DS pedia Play Coins = 3 guesses
(No Other Deals)

If you answer correctly, you receive 6 Play Coins (for 3DS Pedia)

I have messaged @Marc the answer, so there is no need to worry about this being a scam.
Have fun guessing!

Here is a hint
This number can be divided by 3 evenly
It is also of a value that is in the hundreds place.
And for the last hint, The last 2 digits are found near the end of my 3ds friend code, which I have said a few times around pedia. (not many times though, so it will take quite a bit of searching)

Last edited:
How can we win 10 playcoins when you only have 6? Also we are basically just guessing a random number between 1 and 300. Those are pretty small odds, and we don't have any clues.

How can we win 10 playcoins when you only have 6? Also we are basically just guessing a random number between 1 and 300. Those are pretty small odds, and we don't have any clues.
I will probably earn some from this, and if I dont have enough, it'll be an IOU

I will probably earn some from this, and if I dont have enough, it'll be an IOU
The prize needs to be what you have already (since it's guessing) so I've edited the 10 to 6.

Bump. I made the comp more fair.

Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bup

Quite a bit of searching my butt your fc is right on your profile XD
And No, I'm not talking about 3ds pedia play coins. I'm talking about 3DS Play Coins that are used for games.

Here are the rules:
(No Other Deals)

I have messaged @Marc the answer, so there is no need to worry about this being a scam.
Have fun guessing!

Here is a hint
And for the last hint, The last 2 digits are found near the end of my 3ds friend code, which I have said a few times around pedia. (not many times though, so it will take quite a bit of searching)

Quite a bit of searching my butt your fc is right on your profile XD
True, but now people know, and it is also for those people who thought it wasnt that easy, and tried to look harder. but I guess this element of tought=ness is out of the way, but ill still leave the hint.

True, but now people know, and it is also for those people who thought it wasnt that easy, and tried to look harder. but I guess this element of tought=ness is out of the way, but ill still leave the hint.
The only ppl who wouldn't know r newbies >.> not familiar with navigating the website but oook whatevs

The only ppl who wouldn't know r newbies >.> not familiar with navigating the website but oook whatevs
well, I hope some people enter. the answer is VERY obvious. the hints give the full number away.

Here are the rules:
(No Other Deals)

Have fun guessing!

Here is a hint
I sent 1 pc and my guess is 174
It can be decided by 3 evenly
It is in the 100th place
The last two digits are in your friend code near the end

I sent 1 pc and my guess is 174
It can be decided by 3 evenly
It is in the 100th place
The last two digits are in your friend code near the end
Yes, in fact, that is the amount of play coins I currently have.

This competition was much shorter than I expected, but MysicFantasy is the Winner!
I am sending over the 6 PC now.

Yes, in fact, that is the amount of play coins I currently have.

This competition was much shorter than I expected, but MysicFantasy is the Winner!
I am sending over the 6 PC now.
U butchered my poor name XD :3 but yay

Back