Tomodachi Life How many of u like Tomodachi Life?

• Thread starter Bigv-boss
  • Start date
B

Bigv-boss

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Tomodatchi life is one of my favourite Nintendo games. I ordered the game but I have not received it yet but I have seen a lot of videos on it is kinda cool.:)

I like Tomodachi Life too!:D Ever since I got the demo of the game, I always wondered what the full game would be like. Later, BOOM, I got the game. P.S.: My island's name is Tomodachi Island with a population of 100.

That's awesome

I got the game 2 Februaries ago and I still like the franchise though I like the first game better than Tomodachi life. (Tomodachi Collection. I like the old one because of the soundtrack and the fountain events such as street live where they play music which I absolutely love.

I liked it for awhile, then I got bored of it, so I traded it to my friend and got Kirby triple deluxe

While I liked Tomodachi Life a good deal for my first few hours, I began to like it less and less as I continued the game. It almost begins to fall into a kind of loop of character interactions, and the character begin to act more and more like pets or something. However, I think that it was a pretty creative idea on Nintendo's part.

I tried out the Demo, but it wasn't really a cup my of tea. It seemed like a game I would get bored of, after a short while. I like the idea behind it, Maybe Nintendo wanted to experiment, Try new things. It's not a game I would pick up, personally. I'd much rather save my money for worthy titles. xD

Not me; I wasn't sold on the stupidly high price they wanted from me-- especially if I was just going to get bored of it in the end, anyway. What would've been the point? I feel the very same way about Miitopia. Any game where a mii (or many of them) is/are the main attraction is a bad game from day one in my book.

Take Find Mii, for example. Very stupid. I can't progress unless I streetpass someone with a specific color? Do you know where I live? 'Cause it sure as Underwhere ain't New York City! I don't typically even leave the house most days, much less encounter someone who owns a 3ds, and even less ones who actually have their system with them at the time I have mine.

So I quit playing both of them and haven't looked back for quite some time.
Market Crashers is actually cool, because the focus is on making money, not saving/being a mii.

Reactions: Marc
This would have been so great if it had online multiplayer gameplay like New Leaf :panda:

I absolutely adore Tomodachi Life, plus I have also been playing a chunk full of Miitopia as well. They are both absolutely amazing games, definitly worth a buy!

I enjoy it a lot . I think it has that charm to it that makes you just want to watch what the mii do next. I am also surprised at how much went in to the game it self . You can tell it had some time and thought put into everything. I still find it funny when watching the mii in a room for a while , seeing it walking back and forth, then the next thing you know you see this little fart cloud behind your mii. XD

Back