Tomodachi Life How long did it take until you had the first couple in Tomodachi Life?

• Thread starter Arcanine
  • Start date
Arcanine

Arcanine

Just call me Arc
Towns Folk
So for those who have Tomodachi life, how long did it take until you had the first couple? For me I restarted the game and had a couple within 20 minutes ._. (Lol it was me and my crush in the game though, I'm just like I would be in real life on this game)

Also I have a question, how long does it take until at least one person from the couple wants to get married to the other person? Because in my last save file it took a few days, and is there anything I could do to speed this up?

Took 2 days for me

Me it took about 2 days for a couple, and 2 more days to get married I think?

My dad married Erza........................... :nailbiting:CONSPIRACY?:nailbiting:

It took me about 3 Weeks. I kept trying, and trying, and trying, and trying... It didn't work out that well for me until one day they became a couple and I never played the game again... This is apparently how gaming works now. Haha!

I played the game a lot on my first day, so my first couple was sometime that day. The very next evening that very couple wed and had a child a week later. I played it a ton more at the time than I do now. It just go boring, and less entertaining.

it took mine one or two days

Only One or two Days, Cant remember cause Ive played about 29 days and 17 hours now. So I thing 2 days.

For me it only took a day but it is different for everyone, the slightest thing as not saving the game could change how long it takes for them to get married and as i know of there is no way to speed up this process, sorry.

Whoa even is lucky compared to my brother, it took his Miis about a month or two to fall in love and marry. Mostly because Elsa (yeah...he was into Frozen at the time) would always decline everyone, but now she is happily married to Squidward and they have a son named CatBug

Its just a roll of the dice, man

You can't really speed it up, but you can wait and hope. My first time it took like 3 weeks but my second game, it only took like one day.

So, yeah, its just luck

it took me 2 hours i kept them in the apartment (2 mii windows) tell one liked the other then get the marriage thing right. tip (don't try the amusement park)

It took a couple days for me ^~^ I was pretty excited and was like "Finally! Love interests!!" They were together for such a long time and then outta no where , the guy fell out of love :( It was sad... they were both sad.... *sigh*

About a week.

I think about um 4 months? even 5 probably because I didn't play it that much but my friend had like 56 already I have a G.F. but I'm not saying the name she might not like that anyway on it she finally wanted to go out with my mii I had to do the mini game two times before getting it right

My couple took 1 week to get together.

It didn't take very long in my game , I would say maybe about 2 days or so after just focusing on the two that I wanted to marry off. A lot of the others didn't take very long ether . I would take any thing that one mii would give me and give it to the one I wanted that mii to marry and just keep doing that till it just happens.

I believe I got my first couple in about 2 weeks (Me and Mrs. Flower (A random Mii I made)). Eventually, I deleted Mrs. Flower because at the time, I knew having a baby in the game could be annoying. Also, it depends on relationship levels. Try giving the couple a Travel Ticket, as if they travel together, it would boost their relationships by 1 level. (Source: http://tomodachi.wikia.com/wiki/Gifts/Goods)

it usually takes a very long time for the partners to get married .first of all by creating another mii you can put a relation to you and that mii like he or she can be your friends,relatives,couple,or no related to you. you must first put her or him to be your married partner at first and if the two partners want to chat together the will first ask you and after you have accepted the will be visiting each other regularly and you will see a love icon in the window of your mii and you go inside and the will ask you some thing like how do you think ... and me say perfect and the will be now love partners and wait perhaps 2hrs and then go to one of those love partners the will propose you if .... and me can get marry say yes and choose a place where the will get married

Back