Resident Evil how do you beat that insane boss from Revelations' chapter 3

• Thread starter Isaac Gonron
  • Start date
Isaac Gonron

Isaac Gonron

The 7th Hero of Light
Towns Folk
that monster is freak! it can kill your character in two moves, and i can't seem to hurt it, the most i could do keep shooting it from afar with a sniper rifle but my ammo start running low and i freak out and can't look for more, anyone else like that? any tip?

Aim for headshots and strafe back even while shooting at it. Also, try using your other weapons first; I don't find the sniper rifle that useful since it doesn't let you see all the other enemies around you. Take note of the red gas canisters - they're extremely important.
rSdjath.jpg

Let him get close to these canisters, then shoot them and melee-attack him while he's stunned by the blast :nailbiting: Retreat and repeat.

You can get some ammo by killing the other enemies. I recommend that you focus the ranged-attack guys since getting hit by them can stop you while running and leave you vulnerable to the Mayday guy.

@ToxicWolf1132 had a lot of problems with that guy too :giggle: Mayydayyyyy.... :eek:

Attachments

• revelationrevelation.jpg
    revelationrevelation.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 2
Firstly, IGNORE ALL THE OTHER MONSTERS!!!!! Do not waste your ammo on them. Parker will shoot at them, and by the time the fight is over, maybe he'll have taken one down. Only Attack if they're blocking your path. Secondly, as spinny said, shoot the red air tanks! These and the charged MELEE attacks are the most powerful moves you can do to him. But even before the boss battle starts, you can explore the little arena area. Take this opportunity to grab all the ammo (of which there is plenty!) Finally, ignore what spinner said, the sniper rifle is extremely important. You don't want to be close to the canisters when they explode, and the sniper rifle is the best way to hit it without wasting tons of ammo.

Oh and as a side note, look at e picture spinner put up. You see the second head on the right? Shooting that will count as a headshot. Shooting that weird mouth thing on the left, does not count as a headshot.

Oh no, conflicting advice :<

Parker is absolutely useless in this fight, he's mainly just for show. Taking the ranged guys down, especially when you're low on ammo, will make your life easier. It's better than getting shot at and flinching when the Mayday guy is three feet away from you.

a red tank, eh? that never occur to me! i always thought the TV set in that kidnapping room place was the only thing i could use like that! you know, like, that put there just to say they did. if i can use the environment in my advantage, i'll start piercing holes on that ship! thanks!

Update: i've done it!! *pant* i finally *pant* done it!! Hahh!!! that really got broke me, heh..... now, i gotta lay down *pant* heh heh *pant* hahh....

Update 2: okay! now i'm rested nd fully charged! thank you people!
and if you wanna play the raid mode online, i'll be right on there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8150 and 18
Shoot the tiny head, use the gas canister's and grenades if he is stunned get away or melee. Don't shoot the others just keep running around so he can't kill u because it 2 hit KO for u save your ammo and herps this will be hard

Simple shot him on the head. Its a deaf zombie. Also make use of the gas canines. The grenades will zlso work.

Shoot the red tanks,refill on amo,use bombs and run around like crazy. Not to mention don't get to close to him and avoid him at all costs when he teleports. I've defeated him several times

Back