Virtual Console How cool would Gamecube Virtual Console games be on the Wii U

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date

Should Wii U Eshop have Gamecube Virtual Console games

• No it shouldn't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Caterzard does not rule all!!!And you are not a gamecube your are a unique troll face

Check again...

Reactions: Duster and 3905
seriously...anyways i'll like your post anyways

Seeing as how the Wii U doesn't have backwards compatibility with GC games (unless hacked..which I don't even know if that's possible right now), it would make a lot of sense to have GC games in the eShop; although they probably wouldn't go for just $9.99. They'd probably be $19.99 like the Wii games, or $14.99 in the middle.

Seeing as how the Wii U doesn't have backwards compatibility with GC games (unless hacked..which I don't even know if that's possible right now), it would make a lot of sense to have GC games in the eShop; although they probably wouldn't go for just $9.99. They'd probably be $19.99 like the Wii games, or $14.99 in the middle.
People have made the GameCube portable with building but you actually might be able to play GameCube games on the wifi u

There is a method to play Gamecube games on the Wii U, using the Wii mode and running an exploit.
It allows you to play Gamecube games on your Wii/Wii U using pretty much any controller, including PS3/PS4, Xbox, Wii U Pro controller, Classic Controller pro, etc.

If you'd like more info, Google Nintendont.

There is a method to play Gamecube games on the Wii U, using the Wii mode and running an exploit.
It allows you to play Gamecube games on your Wii/Wii U using pretty much any controller, including PS3/PS4, Xbox, Wii U Pro controller, Classic Controller pro, etc.

If you'd like more info, Google Nintendont.

Like I said, it isn't possible without hacks/exploits. And if it's possible even with exploits, then why not just use those instead of waiting for GC games on the eShop? They might be a bit more graphically inclined, but overall, the experience won't really change.

Reactions: 532
Wow a GCNVC would be amazing. I would probably buy from there. Just imagine all the amazing games we could get there like Mario Kart Double Dash, Smash Bros Melee, four swords adventures, metroid prime 1 and 2, pikmin 1 and 2, luigis mansion and paper mario thousand year door!

Reactions: Derpguy64
Wow a GCNVC would be amazing. I would probably buy from there. Just imagine all the amazing games we could get there like Mario Kart Double Dash, Smash Bros Melee, four swords adventures, metroid prime 1 and 2, pikmin 1 and 2, luigis mansion and paper mario thousand year door!
Personally I prefer Wii Pikmin 1/2

I'd want Super Mario Sunshine, and obviously GameCube adapter/Pro Controllor compatibility. I haven't played a lot of GameCube games, so trying them out woukd be awesome (The ones I'd want most are Mario Sunshine, Melee, and Double Dash, which are coincidentally the best-selling games on the GameCube.)

I'd love to have GameCube games on the VC! I never got a Game Cube so there are many great games that I skipped...! I'd play Tales of Symphonia again!

Reactions: Doctor Strange
I think Resident Evil 4 should also be for Virtual Console.

Back