• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date

Should Wii U Eshop have Gamecube Virtual Console games

• No it shouldn't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I haven't played a lot of Gamecube games but I've heard a heard a lot of them are amazing like Super Mario Sunshine and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. I think these games could be really cool Virtual Console games for the Wii U because most Gamecube game discs are scratched and don't work and also many games for Gamecube (like Super Smash Bros. Melee) are hard to find. In fact Melee is really expensive to buy online.
DbFosHJh.jpg

$175.00 for a Gamecube game when you could potentially buy it for way less as a Virtual Console game. I personally think Gamecube games should become Virtual Console games for the Wii U because I believe the Wii U now having Gamecube adapter capability and a good processor for the games can handle Gamecube games for us to enjoy!
Anyways I'm bad at closings but still you get the idea right? Share your thoughts on Gamecube VC for Wii U

It would be great I would think. While I don't have a wii u, there is no doubt in my mind that these games would make it pour for Nintendo.

Yeah I think that GameCube games for the Wii U would be great too since some of its games were the best and some of them are even fun to play to this date . Maybe someday it will happen :p Hearing that N64 games and DS games are coming for the Wii U , there are some chances of it happening , but not till a super long time though in my opinion :/

Reactions: 3905
It would be really cool to see Gamecube games on the Wii U! I could finally try out titles like Smash Brothers melee, Super Mario sunshine, Pokemon Colosseum and Mario kart double dash! But seeing that Nintendo have recently added 2 New vc ports, I don`t think we get it anytime soon :/

Now that you bring it up, I'm a bit surprised that they haven't ported those games already. I mean, they even have Wii games on the eShop now, how much more work would it be to do the Gamecube?

You would suspect that the wii would've been harder to port. Or just as easy, I guess since there's a built in wii-mode. And that wii-mode is made to handle Gamecube games.

I would like to see this because they have similar attributes and if 3DS got previous handheld devices on virtual console then surely Wii U should get virtual console for its earlier "builds"

I would be great. Heck, they could use those GameCube adaptors for Smash Bros for the GameCube virtual console games to give it the authentic GameCube experience.;)

I would love to see GameCube games as a Virtual Console. I wish I could play Gale of Darkness again and Pokémon Channel.

I mean, they have virtual console for other games and it's only fair for the generation that didn't get to play the GameCube.

We need to have GCNVC. We'd get Melee, we'd get Sunshine, we'd get Double Dash!!, we'd get soooo much! If there is GCNVC, we'd have every (good) Nintendo console on VC, now that we have N64VC. All we'd need after GCNVC will be GBAVC so Pokemon can be on a console while being a mainstream console game!

We need to have GCNVC. We'd get Melee, we'd get Sunshine, we'd get Double Dash!!, we'd get soooo much! If there is GCNVC, we'd have every (good) Nintendo console on VC, now that we have N64VC. All we'd need after GCNVC will be GBAVC so Pokemon can be on a console while being a mainstream console game!
We already have GBA games on Wii U VC.

We already have GBA games on Wii U VC.
WAIT WHAT!? WHAT GBAVC GAMES ARE THERE!?!?!?

minish cap is one :p

WAIT WHAT!? WHAT GBAVC GAMES ARE THERE!?!?!?
Golden Sun, Fire Emblem, Zelda Minish Cap, Mega Man Zero, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga,F Zero Maximum Velocity, and Advance Wars, etc.

Golden Sun, Fire Emblem, Zelda Minish Cap, Mega Man Zero, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga,F Zero Maximum Velocity, and Advance Wars, etc.
nice. But no pokemon...

we need GCNVC.it would be perfect for games like Super Smash Bros Melee and Super Mario Sunshine and games like that.N64 didn't get alot of copies sold so that would be my only reason why N64 games is on VC.Now even though alot of copies for the nintendo 64 didn't sell alot of people seem to like playing games like Mario Kart 64 and Smash 64.Now that we have some Gba games and some DS games on the VC i think GCNVC should be here.Now again just like N64 the Gamecube didn't sell much copies.and games like Melee and Sunshine have REALLY REALLY REALLY HIGH HIGH reviews so it would be nice to get GCNVC on the wii u.

we need GCNVC.it would be perfect for games like Super Smash Bros Melee and Super Mario Sunshine and games like that.N64 didn't get alot of copies sold so that would be my only reason why N64 games is on VC.Now even though alot of copies for the nintendo 64 didn't sell alot of people seem to like playing games like Mario Kart 64 and Smash 64.Now that we have some Gba games and some DS games on the VC i think GCNVC should be here.Now again just like N64 the Gamecube didn't sell much copies.and games like Melee and Sunshine have REALLY REALLY REALLY HIGH HIGH reviews so it would be nice to get GCNVC on the wii u.
aanndd Star Fox: Adventures, riiiiiiiiight?

#QuoteAndReply anyways Star Fox Adventures would have some good graphics on the VC but it's pretty unpouplar.Sar Fox 64 is the Pouplar one lol

#QuoteAndReply anyways Star Fox Adventures would have some good graphics on the VC but it's pretty unpouplar.Sar Fox 64 is the Pouplar one lol
note the sarcasm
|
|
V
See?

YOU TRICKED ME!!!!YOU TRAITOR!!!NOW NO ONE CAN PLAY ANY GAMECUBE GAME!!!ESPECIALLY YOU DERPGUY64!!!!!lol jk

YOU TRICKED ME!!!!YOU TRAITOR!!!NOW NO ONE CAN PLAY ANY GAMECUBE GAME!!!ESPECIALLY YOU DERPGUY64!!!!!lol jk
I HAVE a Gamecube! I AM a Gamecube!

Back