hopes for new characters in super smash bros 5

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
So since super smash bros 4 for the nintendo wii u and 3ds is done and everything including dlc we're all wondering who is going to be in the next super smash bros game.Personally if i had a choice to choose who would be in the next smash bros game i would choose wolf because he was my main is smash bros brawl and w just a fun character to use. so anyway what are your hopes for super smash bros 5 (if there is one).

Shadow would be a nice character for DLC. I don't think he would be a clone of Sonic, but maybe a semi-clone.
Maybe Shadow could use Chaos Control to slow down time just like Bayonetta's Witch Time, He could also use his Bike just like Wario's Side-B. Shadow's final smash could be Shadow turning into Dark Shadow (from Shadow The Hedgehog) and using chaos blast.

I would like to see max from scribblenauts go into the game because he could put in a ton of stuff to attack with. his regular special could be spawning in a gun a shooting, like Fox. his side special could be putting out a starite, like the mii swordfighter's star. his down special could be him writing "trashcan" in his note book (the word being written above his head) and a the opponent right in front of him would become trapped in a trashcan, as if they were in a hole. And his up special would be a jetpack, but it would be like the villager's balloons.

I'd like a Fossil Fighters character in there somewhere. Maybe their attacks can consist of using a pickaxe/shovel to use as smashed and the air moves can be dinosaurs that attack for a brief moment before turning back into medals.

They've done a pretty good job putting most of the main characters in so its hard to think of more popular ones they haven't. I think more pokemon would be pretty good though, there's so many of them that putting in more could bring in a bunch of different styles rather than if they just put in some more, say fire emblem characters who are just swords.

Back