Harvest Moon Harvest Moon Tale of two Towns

• Thread starter Ichimaru
  • Start date
Ichimaru

Ichimaru

Smooth Criminal :'
Towns Folk
I'm very far in this game,i'm in year 3 and I have already married and I am planning to have a baby with my spouse Reina,i have a level A request level and have 2 sheep,2 cows,2 chickens and some cats and dogs,anyone playing this game feel free to talk to me.

Oh man! I remember getting married in the Harvest Moon for SNES! There was this blonde girl. We were so happy together and about to have a baby but then the damn parents came back and the game ended. #@&$

So, my question, is this game actually any fun? I remember my sister had harvest moon for the gameboy way back in the day! She had fun with it (and I probably stole it from her and played it now and then, I just don't remember :p)

My Favorite Harvest Moon is Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town and my second Favorite is Harvest Moon tree of tranquility :) But lately Some Harvest Moon games just doesn't feel the same like the ones before. For example tales of two towns, Grand Bazaar and a New Beginning ruined the friendship system :( For example if you were raising a person friendship level but you were busy like a day or two and you don't talk to that person, they will get upset and the friendship points decrease and don't accept your gifts after a few talks and that's really annoying because i don't intend to go everyday in the village giving every single villager a gift or else they will ignore me. That ruins the gameplay for me and i stopped after a New beginning. I Been playing rune factory more and i am starting to enjoy that series a lot more than Harvest moon.

So, my question, is this game actually any fun? I remember my sister had harvest moon for the gameboy way back in the day! She had fun with it (and I probably stole it from her and played it now and then, I just don't remember :p)
I think this game is fun, it is not the same fun you would get playing a super mario game, it is another kind of fun. I think it could be compared to the kind of fun I had playing MH3 ultimate, what I mean is, you may have the feeling of progress and I think that is something that engages a lot in a game.

I've never really been so keen on getting into Harvest moon ToTT I always play a week but then stop playing. I think it's because of how bad it was for me to learn the map. Even now I still don't know where to go. I want to try to play it again but i think it's going to end with the same outcome as the last time.

I've never really been so keen on getting into Harvest moon ToTT I always play a week but then stop playing. I think it's because of how bad it was for me to learn the map. Even now I still don't know where to go. I want to try to play it again but i think it's going to end with the same outcome as the last time.

You should look for Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life (the map is a lot easier to user :angelic:) it's for GameCube though.

Personally I'm terrified of Tale of Two Towns...I experienced some freaky stuff in that game that I didn't want to keep playing it :bag:

BUT I did love the other series.

A Wonderful Life was the first one I played and I loved it! The music, the characters, and the whole nostalgia I feel looking at the CD or seeing the GameCube. It was what got me into the series in the first place.

I loved the look of the game and not to mention the somewhat forced marriage if you don't fall in love XD. I remember struggling to marry Nami and when she said yes to the blue feather I was all to happy.

Animal Parade and Tree of Tranquility where great too I married Luna (ToT) and Candace (AP)
In TOT my son's name was Sol. And in AP my first born who was named Jeff sadly 'died' thanks to the Child Day glitch. My second child who was a girl named Jane thank the Harvest Goddess is still here.

Anyone else love the glitch in Magical Melody where the baby is part Peter Pan and won't grow up? Jack Jack my daughter is forever skating on the floor.

first one i ever play was save the homeland for ps2 its more like a spin off really
the one i like is innocent life for psp and ps2
and classic HM ds :p

I played pretty much all HM series on handheld console.

in Tale of Two Towns I married to Cam and is pregnant (though I didn't continue). I remember that the tunnels blocking the two towns are already cleared, so I successfully connected the 2 towns.
I like this game but its a bit of a hassle to go between the two towns, it just takes too long before the tunnel is cleared.

I played pretty much all HM series on handheld console.

in Tale of Two Towns I married to Cam and is pregnant (though I didn't continue). I remember that the tunnels blocking the two towns are already cleared, so I successfully connected the 2 towns.
I like this game but its a bit of a hassle to go between the two towns, it just takes too long before the tunnel is cleared.
Same here but i haven't played mine in a while plus i'm not as far as you since you said your player is pregnant and i'm trying to get the pregnancy event for Reina plus my game has some bugs that happens like 1 out of 5 tries .

Same here but i haven't played mine in a while plus i'm not as far as you since you said your player is pregnant and i'm trying to get the pregnancy event for Reina plus my game has some bugs that happens like 1 out of 5 tries .

The bugs must be annoying :/
I didn't play TOT since 2011 I believe lol. Now, I might go back to A New Beginning as my child is still a newborn. The after marriage/pregnancy event just takes too long!!
Rune Factory 4 is better in this aspect I believe. My child is already running around since the newborn phase quickly passed with some short scenes.

m ending it in year 1 n i hav no idea how to make cheese or butter
i cant make most of the recipes cus of tha ;-;
can-stock-photo_csp13455859.jpg
y!!!

if anyone needs help or anything like that, message me. I own the game and absolutely love kana and my baby. I know pretty much everything there is to know about the game so just message me about anything if need be.

You married Reina!? I plan on marrying her too xD I've gotten almost all the way through year 1 and I have full flowers with her. ( I use an emulator and got lazy so I hacked that part) I plan to finish it some a get married have kids get rich and help the people. Of course to do that I actually have to play the game and I just have not got to it. I do wanna finish it someday though.

I played Tale of Two Towns. It was my first Harvest Moon game-and also where I first met Cam/Kamil. xD
I married Cam, and was somewhere in year 4 or 5, had my child fully grown, and was pretty much a billionaire. But gosh dang, I remember the things you had to do to get a kid... It was so hard at first. ;-;

I treated that child like a prince.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sane Blue
Back