Harvest Moon Harvest Moon Series

• Thread starter BrianXcalibur
  • Start date
woaa. there will be a new Harvest Moon game announced by NATSUME at E3 2014 :eek:
The game itself is being developed by NATSUME, as Marvelous decided to publish it with XSEED.
They also said that there will be a full customizable world!
There havent been any footage nor leaked image.. so what we can do is wait for the E3 to know exactly what game is it.
BpN9aEsCYAAGSeB.jpg-large-610x343.jpg

Reactions: Kaidan
OH MY GOD I AM SO EXCITED I SWEAR
THIS. IS. AMAZING.

Natsume have shared the first story details on Harvest Moon : A Lost Valley for Nintendo 3DS. Here’s what they had to say about the game:

Hiking your way through the mountains one day, you become caught in an unexpected snowstorm, and find shelter with the help of a faint voice. When you awaken, you find and help a kindly Harvest Sprite buried under the snow, who tells you all of the seasons in the valley have vanished except for winter. To return all 4 seasons to the valley, you’ll need the help of the villagers, the Harvest Sprites, the Harvest Goddess, and even the King of the Underworld! You’ve never played a Harvest Moon game quite like this!

This looks interesting to me xD

Reactions: Kaidan
Natsume have shared the first story details on Harvest Moon : A Lost Valley for Nintendo 3DS. Here’s what they had to say about the game:
A gameplay trailer has been released :

This reminded me of Minecraft, :panda:

Reactions: Reece
A gameplay trailer has been released :

This reminded me of Minecraft, :panda:
That's what I thought after watching the trailer. It looks a lot like Minecraft (the block-like world), but with a subtle story.

This game looks amazing! I'm really excited! Except this reminds me of Minecraft, and I hate Minecraft. But this game looks awesome. The adventure and storyline better be good. I like the simulation in this game, and I luv simulation games, so there is a reason why I'm pumped.

I played HM Tale of Two Towns and it was good but it had some bugs and still does on my game but whatever the case I still play it because I like the game.The newest HM game is HM The Lost Valley though so you guys may want to check it out on the Nintendo e-shop.

The only one i played for the 3ds is a new beginning and i am highly enjoying it. I like the options for building up the town and your farm. I like it almost as much as harvest moon 64. I don't care alot for its mine though, I just wish you get more than a couple of digs a day. I liked in in the past ones were i could spend most of the day in them.

Back