Harvest Moon Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
As some of you may have heard Natsume is making another Harvest Moon game.
Many of you might have heard this :
Harvest Moon (Bokujou Monogatari) was first published in Japan in 1996 by Pack In Video; the company, after several mergers, is currently known asMarvelous!. In North America, the game was localized by Natsume, Inc. and first published in 1998. Natsume handled the English localization up untilHarvest Moon: A New Beginning, when it was turned over to XSeed Games (a subsidiary of Marvelous USA), who renamed the English version of Bokujou Monogatari from Harvest Moon to Story of Seasons. Natsume still owns the Harvest Moon trademark, and will continue to develop the series independently of Marvelous.
And the last "Harvest Moon" game that Natsume put out was terrible but they plan on making this new one better.

What do you think is it a good idea to do Phones, PC and WiiU for a Harvest Moon game?
Do you think that it will be like the last one(terrible)?
And do you think that this game will make Natsume "Harvest Moon" games a competition to the Story of Seasons ones?

The last Harvest Moon, you mean the Lost Valley? It's not even out in Japan, it's not a true HM game...

I'll be interested in a HM game just if Marvelous is developping it, no matter who is publishing it here.

The last Harvest Moon, you mean the Lost Valley? It's not even out in Japan, it's not a true HM game...

I'll be interested in a HM game just if Marvelous is developping it, no matter who is publishing it here.
yea lost valley was a terrible excuse for a harvest moon game. And yea I am hoping that seeds of memories will be a lot better but since it will be for multiple platforms I wonder if there will be platform exclusive items and events?

I do hope this game is going to be a lot better than what it look like from the E3 demo video I saw. I love the harvest Moon series. Hope it continues to be elevated but from the look of that video total let down and back track.

I played tale of two towns and it wasnt good ._. i am waiting for a new and GOOD harvest moon game as i am a really big fan of the series well i got to be a big fan of harvest moon this year but who cares so i just expect for the game to be good i'll see reviews when its out lol

Back