• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Yep! There's another Harvest Moon game. This one is Harvest Moon: Connect to The New Land and it's coming to Japan. I'm not sure if or when the game will be available to NA and EU 3DS owners, :bag:

The game is currently being worked on, so I don't thing it'll be released anytime soon.

Some details about the game that were revealed thanks to Famitsu magazine :
  • Players can choose male or female for their protagonist.
  • Farming will be made simpler, however, it'll be similar to previous titles.
  • You can visit a safari where you can find and take care of wild animals.
  • The game will have twice the amount of wild animals when compared to previous titles.
  • Trade Station - for trading crops and products.
  • Different ranchers for the tutorial.
The game will have fishing just like past Harvest Moon games.

Does anyone here have the slightest interest in this game? Are you considering to get it if it becomes available in North America or Europe? Or if you have a Japan region 3DS, are you going to get it?

I was interested in the series until I played the PSP game. After that, I swore I'd never play another Harvest Moon game ever again.

I was interested in the series until I played the PSP game. After that, I swore I'd never play another Harvest Moon game ever again.
What happened that was so bad?

Gawd! reminds me of my first Harvest Moon game from SNES. That was one awesome game I've ever played, I beat the game twice, married this beautiful blonde, had a kid and then stupid parents came back and the game ended. Dx My FAMILY!!!!

Gawd! reminds me of my first Harvest Moon game from SNES. That was one awesome game I've ever played, I beat the game twice, married this beautiful blonde, had a kid and then stupid parents came back and the game ended. Dx My FAMILY!!!!
I'm playing the SNES one right now, going forma muy third playthrough for the red haired. :3
Haven't really liked the latest harvest moon games but this one promises todo be like the older ones, so I'd be happy if it made it made it to the west.

I'm playing the SNES one right now, going forma muy third playthrough for the red haired. :3
Haven't really liked the latest harvest moon games but this one promises todo be like the older ones, so I'd be happy if it made it made it to the west.
Ahh yeah you reminded me of the Red Haired one! She was the daughter of that old philosophical guy, right? I'm not sure but seems like that one. I married her too in my first run of the game but didn't have no kids with her xD

Ahh yeah you reminded me of the Red Haired one! She was the daughter of that old philosophical guy, right? I'm not sure but seems like that one. I married her too in my first run of the game but didn't have no kids with her xD
Yeah, that one!. The tomboyish daughter of the philosophical tool shop owner.
I'm going through fall of the first year, and I'm already about to marry her. :p

On topic, I read on other site that fighting will return, what does this mean?. This isn't rune factory, what kind of fighting are we talking about? :confused:

Yeah, that one!. The tomboyish daughter of the philosophical tool shop owner.
I'm going through fall of the first year, and I'm already about to marry her. :p

On topic, I read on other site that fighting will return, what does this mean?. This isn't rune factory, what kind of fighting are we talking about? :confused:
I have not played any Harvest Moon title recently so maybe the new titles have some sort of fighting or something, I don't know. Why would a farmer want to fight?!

I know there are wild animals, but I can't really imagine myself fighting a wolf in Harvest Moon.
If it's against people... "He stole my crops!, I had to do something".
I gotta catch up with the series...

So... What's Harvest Moon about?

So... What's Harvest Moon about?
It's about Harvesting on the Moon:sneaky:
It's a fun RPG-ish game about a young boy who arrives at a farm. He has to harvest veggies, fruits, etc and sell them while also taking part in town activities. He can also milk cows and collect chicken eggs, if he owns the animals. It's about an incredible farming adventure, a must play. Specially, the SNES version.

It's about Harvesting on the Moon:sneaky:
It's a fun RPG-ish game about a young boy who arrives at a farm. He has to harvest veggies, fruits, etc and sell them while also taking part in town activities. He can also milk cows and collect chicken eggs, if he owns the animals. It's about an incredible farming adventure, a must play. Specially, the SNES version.

Ah... :)
No thanks :coffee:

I played a Harvest Moon game for the GBA and it was a fun game, kinda got bored after a while, but it gets a gold star from me. I would say I will enjoy a Harvest Moon for the 3ds and this game looks. Was they fighting in the GBA one quite remember it much ? Anyone every played the GBA version ?

I played Harvest Moon DS and I like it. IT is a bit boring at first because there are few things to do. When you start to buy cows, chickens and you start to grow different products such as turnips or onions, it becomes a very fun game. These are just examples, because in Harvest Moon you can do many things: Fishing, digging in the mine, get married etc.
Harvest Moon A New Beginning was released in Europe a few days ago and it looks great too.

Reactions: Marc
Just thought that I should post that Harvest Moon connect to the new land is "Harvest Moon" Story of Season in North America. I have it and it is a awesome version of harvest moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back