Phoenix Wright Gyakuten Saiban 6 announced!

• Thread starter Pandaxclone2
  • Start date

How would you like to purchase your Ace Attorney 6?

• Total voters
Pandaxclone2

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Towns Folk
ace-attorney-6.jpg

Admit it, we all knew somewhere in our hearts that the franchise wouldn't end at 5.

Sources confirm so far that this title will be released to western audiences (Whether that is retail or digital remains to be seen) and a new game system for faster gameplay. We also know that the main setting will take place outside of the current Ace Attorney country, and Phoenix will work on a case involving the supernatural.

Are you hype about this? Do you think the prequel game should be released to westerners first? Put your comments below.

Awesome >w< I wonder what new features might the game provide? Supernatural involvement sounds quite an intriguing element to what an entire case may offer in plot twists and all :eek:

Maya Fey might be back! Well, just look at the number's color :cat:
Sadly, it is not handled by the creator again, Shu Takumi, since (s)he (which one?) has been handling Dai Gyakuten Saiban now.

And I want that game localized, too @.@

Maya Fey might be back! Well, just look at the number's color :cat:
Sadly, it is not handled by the creator again, Shu Takumi, since (s)he (which one?) has been handling Dai Gyakuten Saiban now.

And I want that game localized, too @.@

Actually, as far as it's concerned for him, Dai Gyakuten Saiban has already been put out in Japan and Shu Takumi is the director for this title.

I think it's awesome I've played and beat all the games (except the one japanese investigations game) I love these games so I'm super excited.

I'm really excited for this as I'm a really huge Ace Attorney fan!

The teaser trailer has been released:

A bit old news by now, but still. We've also gotten news that an anime series has been announced. Right now all we know is that it will cover the first three games in the series.

I really hope this gets a physical copy since I couldn't get Dual Destinies. Nintendo wouldn't let me download it because I'm not 17. I couldn't make a new Nintendo Network ID either because that would delete everything I bought on my current one. I really felt like crying... and still do... :cry:

Reactions: Robbie and Pandaxclone2
I'm a bit disappointed in the teaser, but at the same time I'm excited for the game. I was (and still am) hoping that this game will also feature the characters from older games like Apollo or Maya, because I was really hoping that it would expand on their relationships, like how Dual Destinies gave some great backstory on Apollo. I'm excited as well because of the mediums powers which will make the game (possibly) more mind bending. I do hope this game will live up to the older games' standard and also, I hope it comes out on retail.

But yeah, I still want Dai Gyakuten Saiban first....

We might be seeing Maya and/or Pearl in this one considering that the country/area takes place in or practices the laws of Kurain, the same Kurain the Fey Clan originates from and practices the spirit channeling technique.

And Dai Gyakuten Saiban would be perfect for the international audiences to give them something to do while waiting for this.

A (Slightly over a fortnight old) update! We have a new trailer this month, and it reveals some very special guests! (Spoilers!)

Athena Cykes and Apollo Justice are confirmed to return for this game, although it's uncertain if they're taking cases at the office or not. It also appears that something might be threatening the Wright Anything Agency.

In more exciting news, Maya Fey is finally back people, meeting Phoenix in this forgein land! But it looks like she'll get herself caught up in yet another case where she's the culprit. Both Phoenix and Maya will be taking on this new court system. Pearl also makes an appearance in the courts.

Finally, it appears that there will be downloadable costumes present for Athena and Phoenix with their suits taking from Recipe for Turnabout and Apollo, who seems to take from Dai Gyakuten Saiban. The suits are the maid outfit, Furio Tigre and Ryūnosuke Naruhodō's outfit respectively. (Correct if Apollo's suit is wrong.)

All in all this is some pretty exciting information. On top of which, we've got the Phoenix Wright anime coming up soon next month in Japan on April 2nd.

Last edited:
I really hope this gets a physical copy since I couldn't get Dual Destinies. Nintendo wouldn't let me download it because I'm not 17. I couldn't make a new Nintendo Network ID either because that would delete everything I bought on my current one. I really felt like crying... and still do... :cry:
That is literally what happened to me! Really that's the only game in the series I didn't play :cry:

Anyway, really hoping the game releases in NA soon it gets to me quick :D It looks really cool. :3

And the box artwork is also here :3
GS6_Box_Art.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nickthegamer77 and Pandaxclone2
I first got into Pheonix Wright from the cross-over game with Professor Layton. I loved Layton and then I formed a love for Pheonix Wright. I played the first game in the series and I'm trying to get the rest now. I hoped they would make another one!

I can't wait for this! At least there's the anime to keep us entertained, and that's pretty good so far!

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
@SkyHuntress You can purchase the trilogy in HD on the 3DS eShop, and unless I'm mistaken it might still be on a discount sale at the moment.

On top of which you can also view the anime which has been airing 1 episode per week. There's 7 out at this time and the 8th is coming out by day's end.

@Pandaxclone2 I've been watching the anime :p It's pretty good in my opinion. And as for the buying it as digital copies, I kinda would like to own them as retail copies. I just have to keep going back t my local GAME store and checking out their pre-owned section.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
@Pandaxclone2 I've been watching the anime :p It's pretty good in my opinion. And as for the buying it as digital copies, I kinda would like to own them as retail copies. I just have to keep going back t my local GAME store and checking out their pre-owned section.

I can see eye-to-eye on that notion. I prefer to have retail copies over digital if possible and in some case I do own the first game, but it's difficult tracking copies of the other 3 bar eBay. Here's hoping we each find the rest of them.

Reactions: 28142
Back