GUYS!!! GO TO THE THEME SHOP AND OTHER NEWS!!!

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date

Which My Nintendo Reward do you want the most?

• Samus Theme

• Super Metroid Discount

• Metroid Zero Mission Discount

• Metriod Prime Trilogy Discount

• None of these

Results are only viewable after voting.
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I'm kinda hyperventilating here!!! BECAUSE... There's a free theme! But that's not all, oh no... It's a Sonic the hedgehog 25th anniversary theme!!! AND IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! So guys, if you like Sonic the hedgehog, head on over to the free section of the Theme Shop! Well, i guess that's all the news i've got for now! Oh, wait a minute! Also, to celebrate all things Metriod, My Nintendo has new rewards in stock! This includes:
Samus theme- 200 Platinum Points
Super Metriod 30% off discount- 20 Gold Points
Metriod Zero Mission 30% off discount- 20 Gold points
Metriod Prime Trilogy 20% off discount- 400 Platinum Points

So, to sum up, if you're a fan of all things Metriod, head on over to My Nintendo to pick up these sweet sweet rewards!!! (I already got the Samus theme!;)) Alright, I guess that's all for now! I will post more news later! Ciao for now!!!!! P.S. I set up a poll about which reward from the list you want most! Be sure to vote!!!

-Sammy

Reactions: 3dsatackman
That sound cool though I've always wondered why sonic themes where free. I'm not complaining (I love free stuff! :3) though I wonder why.

There was one other for free too, but can't remeber the name, but it was a limited time one. So can't get it anymore.

Hmmmm, I believe that was a monster hunters 4 ultimate based theme for free, I got it but it's been long gone. Came out a few months after the game. That's the only other free one that I know about besides all of the sonics. I got it, it's like a weapons showcase.

lol me too!

Yeah :)

There was a free Shin Megami Tensei IV theme for a while

yeah got that one too

plus it's still there

There was a cat halloween one in EU too, we never got it here though

Oh wow didn't know about that one

There was a MH4U free one? Dang. The only free one I've seen is the Sonic one. I've seen the MyNintendo themes. I got the Link one when I first joined MN(was disappointed. looks cool but music sucks.. >_< ), but none others since. I have the Pokemon pair art Latios/Latias atm.

Yeah, there was a free mh4u one. It looks like a weapons gallery...Lemme find a pic.
tumblr_nnop5nLSPJ1ruxn67o1_500.jpg

It looks like that, more or less.

Ooh, that's cool lookin'. >_< Oh well. Least MH isn't one of my favorites. :\

And since we are on the subject, I checked the free themes list and there's a new Sonic one and a Shin Megami Tensei one too, so if anyone reading this is a fan, I'd get it while you can. I'm surprised there's not a Pokemon 20th anniversary one.

Last edited:
Ooh, that's cool lookin'. >_< Oh well. Least MH isn't one of my favorites. :\

And since we are on the subject, I checked the free themes list and there's a new Sonic one and a Shin Megami Tensei one too, so if anyone reading this is a fan, I'd get it while you can. I'm surprised there's not a Pokemon 20th anniversary one.
Yeah, I was surprised too. I have been expecting them to put up some kind of free pokemon theme. Too bad....

The Sonic 20th Anniversary theme sounds really cool imo sometimes when I'm in pedia and have my 3ds turned on I just leave turned on to hear the them same with the Legend of Zelda 25 anniversary theme is nice too it has the song of the intro when you barely play Ocarina of Time thanks to Nintendo these themes are available for free wasn't in Mynintendo for 10 Golden points most cool themes that are in my nintendo requires you to pay golden points which sucks because they're supposed to cost 100 platinum points.

Back