Green Shell Bonanza - Mario Kart 7 Battle Mode Tournament

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
unless the tournament is sunday, i don't think people would mind waiting 3 day just for me @OopaMazo

@rock on 19 I dunno cuz @Marc is prowling around like a lion, making sure that participants aren't inactive. :eek:

@rock on 19 I dunno cuz @Marc is prowling around like a lion, making sure that participants aren't inactive. :eek:
If everyone is fine with waiting for him to get back, I'm fine too :cat:

Reactions: Maxoxie, Courtknee26 and 423
If everyone is fine with waiting for him to get back, I'm fine too :cat:

Your claim seems promising. Alright! I definitely don't mind, as long as the tournament begins before school does! (For me, that is. :))

Reactions: Maxoxie
Yeah I agree with @OopaMazo I will wait but it must be before school starts! :p

The bracket is up - http://challonge.com/Green_Shell_Bonanza

Community Code : 53-1931-9769-6082 (one at a time, please)

Teams :

#1. Team Name: The Smashers / Tag: Smash
  • MegaSuperab (Metal Mario)
  • Jack (Daisy)

#2. Team Name: The Reptiles / Tag: REP
  • Icemario (Koopa)
  • DMaster889 (Yoshi)

#3. Team Name: tRoyals / Tag: tRs
  • rock on 19 (Honey Queen)
  • Manny1400 (Peach)

#4. Team Name: Brutamies / Tag: BmS
  • OopaMazo (Wiggler)
  • Courtknee26 (Lakitu)

#5. Team Name: Stache n Shrooms / Tag: ??? WaT
  • Flame (Toad)
  • Artisan (Wario)

#6. Team Name: MK7ers / Tag: AG
  • 3dsatackman (Bowser)
  • Maxoxie (Luigi)

#7. Team Name: Squirtle Squad / Tag: SS
  • Mykaelochi - (Rosalina)
  • Moon Rain (Shy guy)

#8. Team Name: Fast and Furious / Tag: FaF
  • mosheahron (Mario)
  • GamerGoldFish (Donkey Kong)
@Artisan - remember to send me your team's tag before your match begins.
@ Everyone - use the character you chose when signing up and don't forget to put your team's tag on your Mii.

Start four-way conversations with your opponents and discuss a time/date to battle and post it in this thread.

The people who are battling @rock on 19's team, he wouldn't be online for a while. If you can wait until his return, he wouldn't be replaced with another racer. Have fun everyone.

If this goes well, there will be a lot more Mario Kart tournaments here at 3DS Pedia \ : D /

Battle details :
  • Play 3 stages/rounds against your opponents (please play different stages).
  • The team with the most balloons at the end of each stage wins that round. Please keep records of your scores.
  • Both green shells and red shells are allowed.

Last edited:
The team with the most balloons at the end of each stage wins that round. Please keep records of your scores.

But when you run out of balloons in Balloon Battle, you respawn with three more (and lose a point, possibly more depending on how many you had). Points gained from hitting players with items is what normally decides the game.

Reactions: 423
But when you run out of balloons in Balloon Battle, you respawn with three more (and lose a point, possibly more depending on how many you had). Points gained from hitting players with items is what normally decides the game.
he means points

Not really sure how I didn't immediately realize that.

Also DMaster, your settings make it impossible for me to add you to the Round 1 conversation, so could you fix that please?​

How do I add a tag to my Mii?!

How do I add a tag to my Mii?!
Since your tag is Smash, you go to Mii Maker and edit the Mii you use for MK7, and just type "Smash" in front of your Mii name. You may want to add another character to separate your name from your tag, though that might not leave enough room for your name.

For example, my mii name will be Smash★Jack.

Since your tag is Smash, you go to Mii Maker and edit the Mii you use for MK7, and just type "Smash" in front of your Mii name. You may want to add another character to separate your name from your tag, though that might not leave enough room for your name.

For example, my mii name will be Smash★Jack.
Then I will be Smash(Star)MSAB until the tournament ends.

Not really sure how I didn't immediately realize that.​

Don't worry, Icemario. I thought of it in the same manner as well lol. @Courtknee26 we'll have to wait for rock on 19 to get back from vacation. @Marc in the mean time is it possible to practice with other team members? (I speak for everyone)

Reactions: Icemario and Courtknee26
Don't worry, Icemario. I thought of it in the same manner as well lol. @Courtknee26 we'll have to wait for rock on 19 to get back from vacation. @Marc in the mean time is it possible to practice with other team members? (I speak for everyone)
Feel free to practice.

Reactions: Courtknee26 and 423
Can I please Join My Code is 4398-9667-4612

I'm sorry but you are late. If you would like to participate in future Tourneys you will have to be an active member and be around for a while in order to be in the next one.

Ty how you find out about 3dspedia?

I'm back! lets do this tournament!

Reactions: Marc, Maxoxie and 423
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back