Green Shell Bonanza - Mario Kart 7 Battle Mode Tournament

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@3dsatackman im not sure about the green/red shell thing but the 50/100/150 cc doesnt matter cus cpu will be off also it's not a race but the baloon version would be easy cpu normal cpu and hard cpu. But u can turn it off in mario kart 8 im not sure bout 7

ok yea that wont matter than

@3dsatackman Oh, Not sure. You would have to ask Nanamine lol.

My name is Maxoxie
I will be playing as Luigi.
My 3ds friend code is 1821-9725-2488
Thanks you for adding me, i really appreciate it. :]

btw i think that you can only have it shells when i created a community it just says shells not red or green also will it be 50,100, or 150cc?

Nanamine whistles slowly and edits the main post saying red shells are also used :whistle:

My name is Maxoxie
I will be playing as Luigi.
My 3ds friend code is 1821-9725-2488
Thanks you for adding me, i really appreciate it. :]

Added to the list!

Reactions: 423
Added you to the list.

Is anyone here honey queen? i'd like to join the contest as her. my fc is: 0645-6375-9577

Is anyone here honey queen? i'd like to join the contest as her. my fc is: 0645-6375-9577

Added you to the list. :3

Tnx :)

Im going to post my fc when I go on my 3ds today, but my character is..gonna be lakitu.

@3dsatackman im not sure about the green/red shell thing but the 50/100/150 cc doesnt matter cus cpu will be off also it's not a race but the baloon version would be easy cpu normal cpu and hard cpu. But u can turn it off in mario kart 8 im not sure bout 7
Actually, cc classes effect a player's speed, too.

Actually, cc classes effect a player's speed, too.
oh i didnt know, thanks for telling me, but even so the effects will be to everyone so it wont make a difference unless your driving style differs on how fast you go

oh i didnt know, thanks for telling me, but even so the effects will be to everyone so it wont make a difference unless your driving style differs on how fast you go
I don't really know if that's true, I usually see tournaments in MK8 have No CPUs but 150cc. And everyone in the tournament really looks like they go that speed! I may be wrong, but for now let's say I'm right.

From what I know, 50cc is slow, 100cc is medium, 150cc is fast. Your speed is decided by which engine class, then by your Speed statistic. These engine classes have no relevance to Battle Mode, if I recall right.

From what I know, 50cc is slow, 100cc is medium, 150cc is fast. Your speed is decided by which engine class, then by your Speed statistic. These engine classes have no relevance to Battle Mode, if I recall right.
Yeah, the cc may not matter sense were battling and not racing.

Due to personal complications, this tournament has sadly been cancelled. In the words of Iwata, please understand.

@Marc, lock this thread, delete it, move it to another board, whatever you want to do so it isn't cluttering the Town Billboard.

Why is it cancelled?

Can we just declare me as the winner?

Reactions: Jack and Artisan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back