Xenoblade X Global Nemesis Team-Up Thread

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
If there still are Xenoblade X players, let me know!

Why I made this thread: After spending so much time not touching Xenoblade X, I've came back to 100% it, literally. Including the 749 achievements. Alas, there's an obstacle standing in my (and possibly your, if you're trying to clear the game and its achievements) way: the True Hero achievement.

For those who don't know: You gain it if you deal the final blow to Telethia Plum or Yggralith Zero (the online Global Nemesis that drop by often). For that, you have to be in the party that drops the monster's RP(s) to zero.
Of course, Monolith Soft knew how impossible it would be (yet they still programmed that achievement... They're insane), and they decided to make a small window of time where if the monster's RP(s) drop to zero, the mission is still available, and the monster still have some RP left.

Problem: That number of RP is still too high to be able to take it down solo, locking solo players out of the achievement and, the way the game query the monster's RPs isn't ideal. You have to go back and forth between NLA and the barracks to refresh the RPs, and during those loading times, you can get trolled pretty hard (aka the monster has been beaten and the mission has been removed).

Solution: This thread. If there still are players, they can team up here in order to attempt to get the Holy Grail of the game, or just help farm RP(s). By the way, this thread also works if you just want to team up to farm tickets to get your broken *cough* Ares 90 *cough* Level 60 Skell.

So, if you want to team up here, just paste the following form:

NNID:
Objective:
RP Farming - True Hero Achievement - RP reducing for fun (Pick what applies)
Timezone:
When can you play in Pedia Time:
Anything particular such as Build or Skell used if any:

That's all! Just post the form, and I'll add you to the list on the next post. If you ever want me to remove you (objectives met), feel free to say it, and I'll do so! In the meanwhile, have fun on Mira!

Reserved for later usage.

I guess I will join.

NNID: Nerfa1234
Objective:
RP Farming - True Hero Achievement - RP reducing for fun (Pick what applies)
Timezone: Mountain time
When can you play in Pedia Time: 6:00 pm
Anything particular such as Build or Skell used if any: Amdiuas

Back