• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
come one, come all! Welcome to a contest, catered for those who like to create digital art! this is my first ever contest, so go easy on me. xD

this time around, you will make an avatar and signature! You don't have to be a pro. The one with the most skill may not even win. :p

take part just for fun! and who knows, you may come out on top! ;)

Rules/stuff you should know;

1. Avatar must be 200x200
2. Sig must be 400x200
3. Do not use something that you may have already posted on this forum, all work must be brand new.
4. The theme is video games, so go crazy!
5. The voting will be done by the staff only (me, Marc, Spinner, Nana and Erix) to keep things fair and unbiased. Once we have made our votes, and have decided the winner, I will announce it in this thread!
6. Winner will receive 25 play coins!

if you would like to take part, just start creating your avi/sig and post it here! I will then add it to the bottom of this post.

You can use any program you like, if you want a free and decent one, get GIMP here!

Submissions:

Shippofox:

zsuitsamusavatar_zps1b97d2ca.png

samus_zpsb06257f8.png

Jack:

3dspediaavi1_zpse044c875.jpg

3dspediasig1_zpsf5066dd3.jpg

Legosrore:

bobomb-jpg.786

signature-png.787

fuocomagi:

linkk-jpg.791
linksig-png.790

AeonsAlex:

fxPXauC.png

MpsoQZh.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nicklesimba, 423, Shippo and 8 others

Reactions: Marc and fuocomagi
I have added your entries to the OP! thanks for taking part. Good luck! ;)

Everyone else, get your entries in asap! Even if you're not confident in you skills, you should still give it a try! :)

I don't know if I can beat shippofox's entry since my GIMP skills basically consist of hitting random buttons and hoping it looks good but I'll try my best :s

I don't know if I can beat shippofox's entry since my GIMP skills basically consist of hitting random buttons and hoping it looks good but I'll try my best :s

That's fine by me! Like I said, the gfxer with the best skills may not necessarily win! so you certainly have a chance! ;)

glad to hear you'll be taking part. I look forward to your entries! ^^

3dspediaavi1_zpse044c875.jpg

3dspediasig1_zpsf5066dd3.jpg

Here are my entries, it was a lot of fun making them! Good luck to all the other participants! ^^

Reactions: Marc
Added yours as well! thanks a bunch for taking part! Glad you enjoyed creating them. Good luck to you! ;)

still accepting more entries! at least 5-6 should suffice! don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to show off your creative side! :p

Bobomb.jpg Signature.png I created an avi/sig! (pls acknowledge that im on a relatives computer b/c im moving so i cant install gimp, so i used mspaint. :c)

added yours! thanks for your submissions! best of luck to you. :)

I'm still after at least 3 more entries before the voting phase starts! so be quick if you want to be in the chance of winning 25pc! :p

LinkSig.png Linkk.jpg

Reactions: Marc, Mikaya, Shippo and 1 other person
added your submissions! thanks a lot for taking part! good luck to you! :)

If no one's won yet I'll give it a go:Screen Shot 2014-07-27 at 10.36.35 AM.pngIt's modern art

When's the deadline?

If no one's won yet I'll give it a go:View attachment 801It's modern art

Sorry, but you need to make an avatar which is 200x200px, and a sig which is 400x200. Nice piece of art though, but it cannot be accepted for this contest. :p

When's the deadline?

there isn't one, but I'd like at least 2 more entries before the voting phase starts. I will close the submissions once I receive 2 more.

I think I should win purely for the boobs.
Edit: So I edited them. This is my second attempt!
fxPXauC.png

MpsoQZh.png

For my first second ever attempt at gfx stuff, I think I did alright.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack and Marc
I'll throw something together and enter this sometime tomorrow. :)

I think I should win purely for the boobs.
Edit: So I edited them. This is my second attempt!
fxPXauC.png

MpsoQZh.png

For my first second ever attempt at gfx stuff, I think I did alright tho.

added yours! thanks for taking the time to make them! good luck! :)

I'll throw something together and enter this sometime tomorrow. :)

Great! I look forward to it! Hope they come out awesome! ;)

Unfortunately I was extremely busy today and didn't get the opportunity. I'll work on something over the weekend.

Got to admit, it was kinda fun. I might pursue GFX a bit more

Unfortunately I was extremely busy today and didn't get the opportunity. I'll work on something over the weekend.

Sounds good to me! I look forward to your GFX pieces! :)

@Alex: Glad you enjoyed it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back