• Thread starter eonia
  • Start date
eonia

eonia

into the next dream
Towns Folk
-when you are winning in online mode, but then the lag starts and you lose
-when you use your super attack, but the enemy dodges it only for 1 pixel
-when in a game you ve played very much time, you turned off the game but forgot to save the file
-when you dont need a item, you will find that a million times, but when you need it you will NEVER find it
-when the game penalizes you for not playing all days (in example animal crossing or some MMO´s

What are your most peppery moments?

Reactions: Shin, 423 and spagooti
-when you dont need a item, you will find that a million times, but when you need it you will NEVER find it

Omg this couldn't be more true. I just hate it so much whenever it does it to me when I'm playing Guild Wars 2 >.< Like, I'm looking for a really rare item that's found by harvesting stuff so I can make something but I can never find it when I need it so I go and buy one, always the first thing I harvest afterwards I always get the item I needed. I could list so many times games have just screwed me over by doing this to me. It always does it as well, games never play nice ;-;

>> [Sm4sh] When my opponent charges a smash attack for years and at one point I think "Maybe I can get in there before they release it." 4 out of 5 times I sacrifice a stock because of this.
>> [Sm4sh] When I'm gimped in a stupid way.
>> [MK8] When I get hit with 4 to 5 items in a row, causing me to go from 1st - 3rd place to 9th - 12th.
>> [Minecraft] When a creeper blows me up by surprise (especially while I'm mining).
>> [General] When I'm disconnected as I'm about to win a match that matters.
>> [General] When my teammates consistently let me down.

[stealth games] when i need to run between 2 hiding spots and there's some guy right behind me that i couldn't see
[smash] whenever i run into an attack that i could clearly see coming (generally bcz i try to counter them)
[LoL] when i engage on the enemy team and my team just runs away, even when all the enemies are low on health
[anything] when i'm about to finish a hard part of the game and it randomly crashes right before i'm done
[anything] when the game tells me to do something, but doesn't tell me anything at all about how/where to do it
MH's desire sensor in general

Last edited:
[Contra]Base Stages,anyone who played it can propably related
[Minecraft]When the game turns into sludge due to extreme lag
[Smash][oh boy people will propably hate me for this ahahah]Having to fight against people without Items *YAAAAAAAAAAWN*
[Pokemon]
-Having to face off against a Greninja in the online
-Encountering Wild POkemon when you dont want to
-Messing up Ev Training
-Running out of Pokeballs while trying to catch a Rare Pepe or even Shrek
-Having to get trough the Gyms in ORAS,they just bore me
[Binding of Isaac]Hunting for emerald king(or what it actually was called,lmao)
[Any Stealth Game]Everything
[Horror Games]When the game is 99% Jumpscares.
Wow the makers must have put alot of effort into the game's atmosphere ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When you're new to a free MMO fighting game, and find out last second that everyone (But you.) is overpowered.
When someone you challenge online fights as the same person. (Every match.)
When they spam. (Be it throw, or Projectile.)
When everyone is hating the new character reveal.

Reactions: 28142
When you try hard to use a glitch in a match but you fail most of the time, and when you manage to do it, you're so surprised that you don't exploit it at all. And then, the computer does it too and exploits it frame-perfectly to wreck you.

edit That's in SSF2.

Reactions: Tho
(Mario kart) That moment in MK when the opponent in front of you leaves a banana or shell in front of you when you are about to drive past them.
(Mario kart) When you are about to win and you're close with a bunch of people behind but you get by blue shell and cross the finish line in 4th place instead of 1st.
(Splatoon) Losing a splatoon rank battle match by 1 point because of pesky overtime
(Overwatch)Having your ultimate in times of need, but when you use it you get killed by the enemy team instantly wasting you're ultimate in the process.
(Overwatch) Get duplicates on all four items in a loot box
(Splatoon) Wasting all your supersea snails AND coins just to get all 3 damage boosts on a squid force tee, but all you get is disappointment.
(Splatoon) Every splatfest ever!
(Overwatch) Getting killed in skirmished then getting teabag by everyone in the enemy team
(The binding of Isaac) The moment when you die at the very last moment of beating a boss or a run
(Pikmin 3) Having practically every type of pikmin in the onion on the verge of extinction forcing you to repopulate your fleet in stead of finding fruit or beating the final boss.

My saltiest moments would have to be lag during the sudden death battles in Smash 4. While I am generally pretty good at playing through lag, in a game mode where timing is everything and a loss occurs in a split second, lag is something that can really affect whether or not you lose.

Back