Games that need to be on 3ds

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
The 3ds is well,lacking in games that I like,now I have a couple of blogs in the past but those dont matter.We need more espionage games,such as splinter cell and msg snake eater.The stealth genre has always been one of my favorites and I hate the fact that I cant play them on my most beloved game system,there are so many stealth games that can run on 3ds.Some M games,a lot of the M rated games on 3ds are boring,why cant we get a more legit zombie game.Not resident evil the mercinaries.

Well, this may very well just be me, but I think that doesn't really suit Nintendo's image perse. Nintendo is more relevant with platformers and rpg exploration games. I feel like if you want to play a zombie game you would rather play it on a big TV screen rather than a little 3DS screen, but again that's just my take. I feel like if you want to play some different (is that the word) form of M rated game you get an XBOX/Playstation, again though all just my take, that could just be me.

It doesn't really fit with Nintendo's image. They don't like third party publishers and aim for a 'clean, family-friendly' image. It's not too easy to make games that fit the bill really. Plus the 3DS is a difficult system to program for so it disheartens a lot of people from developing on it.

Shame they couldn't make Resident Evil Revelations II work for 3DS, the first was sooooo good, absolutely loved it.

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
It doesn't really fit with Nintendo's image. They don't like third party publishers and aim for a 'clean, family-friendly' image. It's not too easy to make games that fit the bill really. Plus the 3DS is a difficult system to program for so it disheartens a lot of people from developing on it.
Agreed, although that's when people start releasing homebrews and things to try and bypass that, regardless of how it fits Nintendo's image. I feel like certain systems have certain aspects that allow certain games or qualities of certain games to be enhanced which is why I think they should stick to their respective systems regardless, games are developed for certain systems for that reason why not keep it that way. If the game is good enough and the game fits with the company's image then a remake will be made should the consumer's want bad enough and for these reason's I personally don't and never will want any form of Zombie games to come to Nintendo. I'll stick with my Nintendo first person shooter, Splatoon!

Reactions: Ashkil
Well there is always corpse party and both Shin Megami Tensei IV games. They are pretty good if you haven't tried them. They aren't exactly zombie games but they are good horror games. If you haven't played them here is a little info on them. Corpse Party is a survival horror, adventure, and dōjin soft video game series originally created by Makoto Kedōin and developed by Team GrisGris. Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse, known in Japan as Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final, is a post-apocalyptic role-playing video game developed and published by Atlus , same with the 1st Shin Megami Tensei IV.

I just feel like there should've been a Call Of Duty game made for the 3DS. I'd always imagine the graphics being much better than the games that were on the DS.

I just feel like there should've been a Call Of Duty game made for the 3DS. I'd always imagine the graphics being much better than the games that were on the DS.
God, I feel like you're joking. }]

I'm unsure if there are any deals going on but I felt that the danganronpa series should have made it over. We had the Zero Escape series and I don't really feel like it's that much of a gap from that . I believe even the same studio deals with both. It's something I always wanted to try.

Conkers bad fur day would be good but rare were bought by Microsoft...

Stardew Valley and Axiom Verge... those two would be my top picks...

A remake of Final Fantasy VI with game quality not unlike Final Fantasies III or IV's DS remakes, complete with voice acting, animated cutscenes, and 3D support.

:panda:

You realize most of those games like Metal Gear, and such zombie games arent games for the handheld field right? Handheld console games are fun, but they aren't as serious as home console games. (The exception here is the Switch. That which makes home console games portable.)

Back