games that maked you cry because of the feels

• Thread starter eonia
  • Start date
eonia

eonia

into the next dream
Towns Folk
this include non-nintendo games, if you are gonna include story details, put them in a spoiler

blaze union
I played yggdra union,in which I hated the villains because of thins like "revolution spamming" or "1vs1=win" only for empathize with them in blaze union
in the B ending, luciana dies and aegina tries to take revenge, so she invade the kingdom of fantasinia, and she attacks the king ordene, he tries to talk with aegina to see what is happening and after battling him, we discover that ordene didnt wanted to kill aegina or luciana,
them, Alanjame tries to kill ordene and our litte army, that way, Yggdra could be the queen and since alanjame have too much influence in her he could manipulate her
when we defeat alanjame, yggdra comes to see what is happening, and ordene, who is badly injured, tells yggdra what happened and that aegina is her lost sister, and he asks to aegina to stay with yggdra
but alanjame comes up and tries to kill yggdra and aegina with a last attacks, ordene protecs both of yggdra and aegina, and he dies

at first, Aegina refuse Yggdra as a sister, but later, they make up and they were good sisters

UNTIL THE SECRET B ENDING RUINED EVERITHING
SERIUSLY EMILIA, ¿WHY YOU HAD TO KILL YGGDRA? only because you feared that you were going to be a useless chiled because there were no more battles and became possesed by your blood

well, I will write more in other time

The Twins Ending in Zero Time Dilemma
Diana and Sigma were the only ones left in the bomb shelter. The only survivors in the game were Akane, Diana, and Sigma. Akane left and the X-door, the only way out of the shelter, only opens once. Akane left and never came back to help. They had to live off of the remaining food that can last for 10 months. Diana and Sigma were fine at first but then Diana goes crazy after a while. Since, they were the only ones left, they decided to make babies, twins too. In the shelter, there's this transporter room where you can transport your physical data to another time. It's like cloning but the data is sent to another time. They did this to give their children a chance to live. It's really sad to think that you're going to die because of hunger and letting your children to die with you too.

Mmkay, I think Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series is a staple if it comes of the feels ending, all right. I think I might share some of them.

After Igglybuff and Armaldo duo is about to complete one of the explorations, the former soon found out that the latter was an outlaw thanks to Nidoking the explorer, which was shocking for Igglybuff, and he refused to believe it that he started to build up his energy to attack, but thankfully it was halted by Armaldo himself, telling that the junior would have the same fate as him if attacking everyone around them.

So Armaldo tells the truth just like Nidoking said, and he said that he wanted to pay for his past crimes. However, he assures that Igglybuff will be capable of becoming great explorer someday, and throw the Defend Globe (the prize of their first exploration) to junior, as Armaldo part ways apprehended by Magnezone and co, leaving Igglybuff with sadness behind with thoughts of the leaving of his very own master... Since then, he keeps Defend Globe as his starting point even after he become well known as Guildmaster Wigglytuff.

I think it was when everyone was having great time after the player character and the partner defeated the final boss (I won't tell much about that boss tho), and Hydreigon was telling the player that the latter has to go in the next day, as in leaving Post Town as rays of light, and the others might forget the good deeds the player has done, hence the player is hesitant to telling others goodbye.

However, on the next day as the player is leaving, he/she receives a relic that records the voices, and it reveals that everyone, including partners and folks in Post Town decided to against forgetting the player no matter what... And afterwards, the player somehow regrets of being leaving despite having no other choice... *sighs*

Thankfully it gets better when partner's efforts to bring player back in Worldcore pay off.

Let's see... I didn't cry when this happened, but its feeling resonated with me a while.
In the first game, our main villain Balder (who spoke with bayo throughout the game) was quite a heartless man for being her dad. He destroyed both the Umbra Witches and the Lumen Sages to take both the eyes of the world. This of course suggested to me he even killed Rosa. (Bayo's mom) but he really did love Rosa as revealed in the second game, (he also didn't kill her btw.) and when I saw that Balder was bad in the first game because he was possessed by the villain in the second game, (complex time travel plot.) I was surprised. (It also made me sad that last scene when Bayo called for Balder referring to him as "Daddy"

Well my favourite video game is Metal Gear Solid, and most saddest moments in the game are

Death of Sniper wolf in Metal Gear Solid and Big Boss death in Metal Gear Solid 4

World of Warcraft and its latest expansion Legion
So many feels, my heart can't handle it ;_;

Every Professor Layton ending ever!

Reactions: etrian_warrior, 28142 and Apollo
Many games have made me cry before.. I just get the feels really easily. When I finished games I usually cry, then I appreciate the game. A game that did this was Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time. Certain scenes in LoZ Twilight Princess made me cry as well, such as
when you carried Midna on your back as a wolf, it really broke my heart to see her like that since I adored her as a character.

Reactions: Blue Knight
SPOILER] when you carried Midna on your back as a wolf, it really broke my heart to see her like that since I adored her as a character.[/SPOILER]

... Why would that be so emotional? You carry her all through out the adventure like that.

... Why would that be so emotional? You carry her all through out the adventure like that.
Yes, But she was all out of energy, sad music was playing and then Zelda
gave up her, erm, ability to be seen?
and it just made me so sad. Not to mind the fact I was also 9-10 at the time.

Yes, But she was all out of energy, sad music was playing
Oh, you mean during Midna's lament. (yeah that was hard to see her like that.)

Persona 3 is the first game that made me cry merely because of the ending D:

then the Answer came and I cried because of the grinding :mad:

Reactions: Blue Knight
The ending of Super Paper Mario, FE Fates Birthright(which was even worse because I played conquest first), Case 3 of Phoenix Wright Justice for All, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, Mother 3. I cant think of any more.

Reactions: Skyshaymin and Blue Knight
the ending of sonic rush >.> when I was little I got the normal ending (aka the one where you don't get all the chaos and soul emeralds) I don't know why maybe because of the music and how sad it seemed even though I saved the world (or at least I thought I did) after a few years I got another copy of the game and 100% it. inn the finale ending when sonic and blaze fly off in there super form it just made me cry! it was such an amazing game the sound track and everything was just amazing. I was sad to see the game ended ironically quickly. I remember the game being longer but it must have just been my imagination.

I'm a man, games don't make me cry.

Except, yknow, the ending of Super Mario 64...

Reactions: Marc and Blue Knight
Every Professor Layton ending ever!

Specifically for me Unwound Future!

Back