Gamecube Controller Adapter confirmed!!!

• Thread starter Brawlkuriboh
  • Start date
Brawlkuriboh

Brawlkuriboh

Brawl
Towns Folk
Watch the magic!

WOOOOOAH! Are you guys as excited as I am?!
Sure, it's not yet confirmed that it'll be for everyone, but I have to think it's so! Why wouldn't it be?!
This could bring the Gamecube Virtual Console games! Also, this coould be used instead of the Wii U Pro Controller! I'd be pumped for this!
I hope they really actually do this! :D

hmm. shame i dont know where any of my gc controllers are.

Reactions: Brawlkuriboh
They'd be stupid not to release it to the public, now that we're aware of it.

Hopefully they'll add support for it in other games as well. Some of my friends really dislike doing the spin by shaking in NSMBU, so a patch allowing for GC controllers to be used would be very welcome. It'd be really nice for Rayman Legends as well.

Also, maybe we'll start seeing GC VC games soon. ^^

I hope when Nintendo does a smash bros bundle for the Wii U they will package this inside of it, would make the buy pretty sweet.

I love this idea, it's so much better than the Wii U Fightpad, which is wireless. I honestly prefer the Gamecube when it comes to playing Super Smash, nothing beats it. This also opens an opportunity for some Gamecube Virtual Console games, which I think is needed for the Wii U

If something like this comes out for the 3DS, that'd be great. 3DS controls don't seem right for Smash Bros.

If something like this comes out for the 3DS, that'd be great. 3DS controls don't seem right for Smash Bros.
Couldn't agree with you more, I think my buttons on the 3DS might end up spoiling. :panda:

If that would be possible, I'd be elated!

Reactions: srgs
I never had a Gamecube but whoa, this controller MUST be that good then eh? I'll need to somehow get my hands on one then. I just can't see why Nintendo won't stick with the Gamepad + Pro Controller thing.

Time for some cheap controllers!!! Anyways. Is anybody thinking what I'm thinking? Gamecube Virtual Console, and you could choose between using the Gamecube Controller and the Gamepad. That would be awesome.

Reactions: TheYESDragon
I never had a Gamecube but whoa, this controller MUST be that good then eh? I'll need to somehow get my hands on one then. I just can't see why Nintendo won't stick with the Gamepad + Pro Controller thing.
The controller is amazing, though I would suggest you to buy any kind of Gamecube controller, except the Gamestop one, my friend used to have a bunch, and in that bunch only the Gamestop controllers died, the buttons are unresponsive etc. I have no idea why they stopped promoting the Pro Controllers, didn't they stop manufacturing them too?

The controller is amazing, though I would suggest you to buy any kind of Gamecube controller, except the Gamestop one, my friend used to have a bunch, and in that bunch only the Gamestop controllers died, the buttons are unresponsive etc. I have no idea why they stopped promoting the Pro Controllers, didn't they stop manufacturing them too?

I can't get a Gamestop one, I'm in the UK, haha. I'll have to get one then, hopefully it's cheap and also maybe then Nintendo can finally add more Gamecube games to their Virtual Console. They need to add more classics that aren't NES, SNES or GB.

Really love the video about this tournament it's seems exciting and some peoples feel happy about returning back to play with they old Gamecube controller it will remind them about the old days passing when they were playing gamecube.

Amazon is now open to pre-orders for the Super Smash Bros. Edition of the GameCube controller. You can place the order for the controller here, and you can also pre-order the GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii U here.
ir

Hopefully the Pro controller will work enough like a GameCube controller for those of us who lost ours. :/

Thankfully there are still 4 GC controllers in my house :)

Back