Tomodachi Life Funniest moment in Tomodachi Life?

• Thread starter Usagi-mayu
  • Start date
Usagi-mayu

Usagi-mayu

The failure mayor
Towns Folk
Ah, yes. Tomodachi Life, the game where you create miis, and they can move in and live on the island which you own. They live there for all their life, find friends, meet the love of their life, and all that jazz.

...But it's also the place where you find the most weirdest, silliest, moments ever. I remember when I had this, my mii was asked to go up to the top of the apartment building and when she went up there, my sister's mii's kid was there and said something like "It isn't who you think." I just laughed so hard at that for some reason.

Anybody wanna share the times they laughed at the sheer randomness of this game at times?

Okay okay there was a time when I gave the Mii of Jeff the Killer a camera he was so happy to use it, after taking the picture I clicked the option to see what he took a picture of. Well his friends were laying on the floor and he smiled saying "Don't you like it I call it "Hello Goodbye"

I thought it hilarious seeing that this conveniently generated for him.

Another thing that happen that was funny was Slenderman and Cooking Mama got married, when they offered us to see the baby it turned and looked at the screen it was orange with huge sparkling eyes, angry eyebrows, and and a creepy grin it was super funny!

Okay okay there was a time when I gave the Mii of Jeff the Killer a camera he was so happy to use it, after taking the picture I clicked the option to see what he took a picture of. Well his friends were laying on the floor and he smiled saying "Don't you like it I call it "Hello Goodbye"

I thought it hilarious seeing that this conveniently generated for him.

Another thing that happen that was funny was Slenderman and Cooking Mama got married, when they offered us to see the baby it turned and looked at the screen it was orange with huge sparkling eyes, angry eyebrows, and and a creepy grin it was super funny!
The babies, oh gosh, the babies could be monstrosities. XD

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
I know right, it looked so horrible! :rotfl:

Okay, so, this is more-so a 'rib-my-hair-out' moment, but I gotta laugh at it in the end. Looking back on it.

I got a Slide Puzzle. The WORST activity in Tomodachi Life. And, well... I spent about 15 minutes working on it. And BAM.

y7upNXq.jpg

Oh, but that's not all! You see, the puzzle looks right that way, but in face, the Mii is supposed to be in the middle. But how was I suppose to know that, when the only hint is that the cloud connects. But heck, it looks fine and reasonable this way, too!

But anyway, after 15 MORE minutes, probably more, I finally finished it with:

GL5IE37.jpg

And this was the day I stopped playing Tomodachi Life and began my epic adventure to destroy Nintendo.

Hoo boy, I have a whole collection of moments.

Well for starters, N and Zoroark are DATING.

The first friend that White Spy (from Spy vs. Spy) made was Blaziken. Suddenly, White Spy felt like he needed a new rival because Black Spy wasn't in my game at the time. So he got into a fight with Blaziken five minutes after they became friends. They made up, but still. I eventually put in a Black Spy mii and moved his apartment next to White Spy's. They're still acquaintances.

My youtube channel is full of weird moments from my Tomodachi Life games...

HNI_0098.JPG

Pinkie Pie was standing right there!

HNI_0097.JPG

Twilight Sparkle is such a jerk!

HNI_0079.jpg

Pinkie Pie saying this.

Last edited:
Oh boy oh boy weirdness to the extreme.
I've had 3dspedia Miis on my island.
Who knew p2 hated N that much 0-0 they never stopped fighting.
Marc married Sunny 0-0 and had 3 children.
My mii married 8 but they ended up divorcing.
Oh and they all sang a musical about 3dspedia XS

Reactions: Kakea
Mine is when one of my bald miis say they can't stand their hair, or
another mii says they would look better with a different hairstyle!
The very best is when one asks to dye their hair! I do it, and they're
really happy with the results... :D

I'd say the funniest thing I ever seen a mii do in the game when I 1st got it was I was waiting around a bit to see what the mii was doing and after a while of the mii walking around I see it kind of lift it's leg a bit and rip one out . I didn't expect them to put that in the game but I thought it was so funny .

So far the funniest (and cringiest) moment for me has been the rap battles. Watching @Marc and @Mikaya 's Miis spitting bars at each other is the most unorthodox thing I've ever seen. There will likely be more humorous, spontaneous occurrences when I get further in the game, so I'll be anticipating them lel.

Choosing poses for the phrase you want to give them. Oh, also the weird voices you can give to them. THere doesn't seem to be a dull moment in Tomodachi Life, when you discount the fact that the game gets boring when you've opened every establishment possible and nothing new happens

Choosing poses for the phrase you want to give them. Oh, also the weird voices you can give to them. THere doesn't seem to be a dull moment in Tomodachi Life, when you discount the fact that the game gets boring when you've opened every establishment possible and nothing new happens
It copies real life to a certain point, you know everyone you live with. And could get bored of them. But life is more fun if learn to appreciate everything and everyone surrounding you!

Back