Closed Free Bells!!!! (and other cool stuff!) :D For Animal crossing new leaf!

• Thread starter Ninja-Patty
  • Start date
Ninja-Patty

Ninja-Patty

A cunning Patikouga~
Towns Folk
Hi guys, as for all of you watching this thread, I'll give you Tons of Bells to help you get that bell saver badge and pay off house loans, etc. PLUS tweeters, golden tools, and a pack of hybrids flowers too! Any more suggestions to give away? just tell me through the comments below!

Reactions: CJ, Derplink_:3 and PersonSP
Ooh a pack of hybrid flowers? That would be super lovely! :) Is it a surprise which hybrids I get or could I specificy? (I really need two pink carnations)

I rarely actually watch threads because of my alerts often blowing up, but I'm actually really interested in this, so I will :3

I would like to get some golden tools (i giveaway my last set and i only have the slingshot left xD)

Reactions: Kiki
Id like some bells for any of the Town Projects that I need to complete

Bells and gold tools please!

Give me your friend codes so i could give u guys the stuff. Mine is 4098-4026-9518. ;) am online often so don't worry:thumbsup:

Reactions: Derplink_:3
3024-6424-4785

Can I have some bells and a tweeter?

FC is 3780-9711-8352, and I probably won't be able to meet up till tomorrow afternoon/evening or Saturday. Doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm too tired right now to boot up my ACNL

Id like the bells and maybe some gold tools!

My FC is: 2981-7922-4033

Thanks!

Oh thank you i'll be sure to add u guys when I get home from school and i give you your stuff, btw with a tweeter you could do cool glitches like walking on the abyss or on the train tracks.

And be sure when we first met up, bff me so i could chat with u on best friend chat, that icon with a yellow heart.;) Or else i wont give u my giveaways. Its mandatory to bff me! My rules for these kind of giveaways.:thumbsup:

I'll pay you PC for the tweeter! Tweeter!!! Tweeter!!!!!! Tweeter!!!

I'll pay you PC for the tweeter! Tweeter!!! Tweeter!!!!!! Tweeter!!!
okay i add you as soon as i get home btw what time will u be on?

okay i add you as soon as i get home btw what time will u be on?
THANKS!! I'll probably be on around 6:00 Pedia Time (PST) or whenever you want, i'll be home all day. THANKS AGAIN! also how much PC do you want? And last but not least, my FC is 2320-6745-2015, THANKS AGAIN!!

I need bells...Nook has been driving me poor

Lol yeah nook is some fat butt, anyways i'll give you bells i will be home as soon as i get home from school (eastern time be on at 3:00pm)

but whats ur friend code? mine is 4098-4026-9518 cant give u bells without ur friend code

THANKS!! I'll probably be on around 6:00 Pedia Time (PST) or whenever you want, i'll be home all day. THANKS AGAIN! also how much PC do you want? And last but not least, my FC is 2320-6745-2015, THANKS AGAIN!!
Whats a PC btw...? And am usually on after school on weekdays and whole day during weekends as of now am going to be on at 3;00pm eastern time

Whats a PC btw...? And am usually on after school on weekdays and whole day during weekends as of now am going to be on at 3;00pm eastern time
PC (Play Coins) is 3dspedia.com's currrency that you use to buy things like eshop cards :) I added you so at 3:00 est u can add me. Thanks again!

Back