First Wii U/3DS game ever bought

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
Back when the 3DS was first launched I went out and bought my now very favorite game... Kid Icarus: Uprising. That game has such a good story line, voice acting, great animation, and amazing battle mechanics. I hope they will make another game very soon for Kid Icarus, the franchise is my favorite and I hope to see it continue and even show the younger generation about the old games it used to be. I'd also have to say that my favorite Nintendo character would have to be Lady Palutena!~ She is a very beautiful and caring goddess towards Pit. I hope for further development for her as well. Maybe even a game based on her even... A somewhat branch off from the series on her past and even leading up to taking care of Pit, I'd love to see a game of that such.~

I hope this wasn't too much for just one game but, 1: I love this game so very much. 2: It's a great franchise that needs to keep going. 3:

~LIGHT

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pandaxclone2
@Whovian#1

It's a very good 2D Zelda game, I liked it more than ALttP. I also really liked how well you could have explored both worlds, and how you had to do something in one world for the other and vice versa. Very much like that last temple in OoT.

My first 3DS game was Mario Kart 7 , which i got in Christmas 2011 with my O3DS. (Sadly i just got the cartridge :'c) . I also got an R4 Card that i would later on 2015 break it oops...
My first Wii U game was Mario Kart 8 , that came in in the Wii U box when i got it on Christmas 2014 :')

My first 3ds games were Mario Kart 7 and New Super Mario bros 2. I got them both with my 2ds at christmas.

My first Wii U game was Super Mario Bros U which I played way too much until it got to the point I was bored out of my mind with it and just really needed a new game (which came in the the form of DK tropical freeze).

I got my Aqua blue 3DS in December of 2012 (For my Bday or Christmas can't remember) and alongside it, I got
S U P E R - M A R I O
3 D L A N D ! ! !

Well, I got my 3DS last year and I've been about as active playing as I've been on the forum, so... I haven't really made much progress in any game :p

I bought my first games in a bundle from Amazon UK. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Shovel Knight (I really prefer retail versions ;)) and TLoZ:ALBW. All great games, but I'm sad I haven't 100%:ed any of them...

Well, I had a WiiU before the 3Ds, so my first game was actually the bundled Nintendo Land that came with the WiiU. I actually thought that it was a lot of fun, despite all the bad reviews that the game got. It did become somewhat boring after awhile, but it was still pretty good.

Animal Crossing New Leaf for me

Mine where Pikmin 3 and technically legend of zelda ocarina of time ( got pokemon black with my 3ds) both fantastic imo :p

My first was Nintendogs + cats, since I got it Close to launch, and not many games were out that interested me. It was mediocre I guess, not the best game, but not horrible just a preference I guess.
For the Wii U mine was Mario maker, that’s honestly the only reason I got one, and they had a bundle for it. I did get other games, but that was my main reason.

the first one i bought was pokemon diamond and the second was minecraft 3ds edition

Ooh I actually don’t really remember since it was so long ago! But I think it must’ve been Animal Crossing New Leaf since that was the only game I played on my 3DS for years until I actually started using my 3DS for other games !! (I had thousands of screenshots from that game, the camera app would take like 10 minutes to even open)

What was your first 3ds or Wii/ Wii U game you ever bought mine would be pokemon omega ruby because all my friends had it and I wanted it to so I bought it. The game was pretty good and I lost all my good pokemon because I reset the game =( What was your first 3ds or Wii/Wii U game

feel free to comment below!!!
The first 3DS game I bought was Super Mario 3D Land. I bought it alongside the 3DS. I have a lot of memories playing it in the taxi, at home, and even at work. It was a fun game with great level design. And fun and memorable areas

I don't own a Wii U, but someone thought it was a great idea to buy me Super Mario 3D World before buying the console. The person who bought it went "It's cheap, and it fits with your collection" Yeah, that guy was an idiot. Currently on the hunt for a Wii U so I can play it soon. (Looking for cheap ones)

Reactions: Mizunil
I had to think about this one haha :redpanda:
My first 3ds game was Pokemon Y, and my Wii U was a bundle so my first game was Nintendo Land. Weird to think that was so long ago and the Switch is the new console now

I never had a 3DS, but the first game I bought for the Wii U was Breath of the Wild. It is also the only game I bought for it, and the game I bought it specifically for.

At the time, I needed to buy a third game as part of a buy 2, get 1 free deal at Target. So I made the risky move of buying an entire console for one game, with the intention of selling it after I was done. I considered getting a Switch and buying that version, but the price difference in consoles was big enough that it wasn’t a feasible option.

The first game i got for the wii was Mariokart. It was my first nintendo game ever and that was the game that got me interested in Nintendo in the first place. Like after playing that, I would vaguely recognize some of the characters in other games. This was a perfect entry into the world of Nintendo and I still like to play it every now and then.

My first 3ds game was Animal crossing New leaf. New leaf is actually one of the main reasons I got the 3ds. I was perfectly content with my dsi. But then I saw new leaf and compared it with wild world for the ds. New leaf just seems way better and i just needed to play it. I saw tons of gameplay videos. i was addicted to a game I didn't even have. It was and still is one of my favorite games of all time.Technically speaking, the first game I got was hey! pikmin. But I never played it and returned it before playing it because I wanted new leaf instead.

my nintendo 3ds expierence was back when it was in that fat 250$ price range back when the system had very few games, but i didnt get embasador program and its freebees as i didnt know until way too late where as my first game was the rayman game for 3ds and a blazblue game , i am a rayman fan but didnnot find that game that appealing i sometime later in the future ended up seelling both games throughs trade ins for other newer games.

My first 3DS game I got was Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D. That was mainly the first game I ever got because I got my 3DS around the time it came out and it was one of the few good games to come out that early. It was a good game (even though I had to use hints a lot in the first quest) but the Master Quest was expected (because I read about it in Nintendo Power) and more fun than the first quest and the ability to fight bosses again was fun.
If you think I was contributing to this the right way you'd be wrong. I said "got" not bought. Super Smash Bros. For 3DS was the game I first bought. If not that then Pokemon Ultra Sun but I remember being really hyped for the game even though I saw leaks of it because I didn't know how it would feel compared to Melee and Brawl. I feel like character counterpicks were really common for this game. However because it didn't feel balanced so it was closer to Brawl minus some things that people didn't like, for example tripping, and what was really broken, gliding.

Back