First Wii U/3DS game ever bought

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
I got my first 3ds on mah birthday which was around the time that the legend of zelda a link between worlds 3ds came out, so I asked my parents if I could have a 3ds and my brother ordered me that one so my first was (doesn't take a genius to know) the legend of zelda a link between worlds which is my 3rd favourite zelda game.

My first 3DS game was Pokemon Y. I didn't really care for the release of the Nintendo 3DS system until I saw a game that was really worth it. So when Pokemon X and Y came out I bought X and Y and a 3DS console. I bought the Wii U when Splatoon came out.

Reactions: Mikaya
Probably Pokemon X, I don't really remember much tbh. I bought a 3ds didn't know what to do with it so all I did was take a couple of pictures and play with that sound app thingy. Then, when Pokemon X released I decided to buy it and finally play a game with it.

Reactions: Mikaya
My first ever purchase was the Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition.

My first 3DS game was Pokémon X and my first Wii U game was Super Mario Bros 3D (the one with cat suits)

I don't have a first. When I got my 3DS, I purchased a bunch of games in one go :
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Resident Evil: Revelations
I was also looking for Heroes of Ruin and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward but couldn't find them. I later got Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward on the eShop though :3

Edit: For Wii U, I'm guessing Super Mario 3D World if you don't count Zelda Wind Waker HD that came with the console.

3ds: with the preintalled ones I buyed samurai warriors cronicles, I loved it and I spended +100 hours triyng to unlock everithing without a guide
wiiu: whitout counting nintendo land (I buyed the black wiiu) i buyed mario kart 8 , its was very worth, but my cousin and his mother visited my mother when I wasnt in home, my mother let him to play with my wiiu and he deleted the saves of my games and I get lazy trying to unlock all again

the worst is that his mother justifies his saying "oh, he is only a kid and he didnt know hehehe"
MORE REASON TO NOT LET HIM PLAY WITHOUT VIGILANCE

i got my nintendo 3ds on my 13th bithday its was a blue 3ds and i asked if i can get pokemon Y with it and geuss what id didnt get Pokemon Y with my nintendo 3ds i got filpping Pokemon Y and Pokemon X on the same flipping Birthday I was so happy and now ig got oras aswell

Wii U:Splatoon/Super smash bros
3DS:Super Mario 3D land

I think my first 3DS game so far is Pokemon X, it was the first 3DS physical cart game that I ever bought.

>>3DS: Super Monkey Ball 3D - it was surprisingly a lot of fun, but at the same time it didn't live up to my Super Monkey Ball 2 expectations. >_<
>>Wii U: Super Mario 3D World - Much more difficult than 3D Land. A good buy imo, especially now that its price is lower.

The first 3DS game I got was Pokemon Y on day-one.
As for WiiU, I don't have one. :p

First 3DS game: Rayman 3D
First Wii U game: New Super Mario Bros. U

My first 3DS game was Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. It was the only game they had that I really liked, so I figured I'd get something I'd enjoy over something else.

I don't have a Wii U right now, so I can't really say what my first Wii U game is or will be.

My first 3ds game I every bought was pokemon y and it was awesome!!!

Never had a wiiu game b4.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first 3DS game was OoT3D. (Regrettably not Star Fox 64 3D also).

My first Wii U game was Splatoon, which came in the mail before my Wii U did.

First 3ds game I bought? I can't remember. I got the original 3ds as a gift 6 years ago when the 3ds first came out. I remember the games I got with it were lego Pirates of the Caribbean, and Ocarina of Time 3d. I'm so glad I got Ocarina of Time 3d, despite owning the original on the N64, I had not played and this give me incentive to play the remake. Now it is my favorite Zelda game. As for the first game I bought, it might have been Super Mario 3d land, I'm not so sure.

Wii U, I remember a little more clearly but not by that much. I got the Zelda edition of the Wii U, which came with a code to download Wind Waker HD for free, and I also got Super Mario 3d world with it. First game I bought on the Wii U, shoot I don't remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
The very first 3DS game(s) I bought was Lego the Movie: The Videogame and Starfox 64 3D. Never played the former as it was bundled with my O3DS XL and I just sold it back to the retailer about a week later for $12.

Erm, first 3DS games I played were Pokemon Y and LoZ-ALBW, which I got free from the promotion in March 2014, the other bundled in. The first game I bought for it would be Fire Emblem Awakening.

New Super Mario Bros. U came bundled with the Wii U, so the first game I bought for it was Hyrule Warriors :)

@mrlmaokun How was A link between worlds? I never played it but it seemed interesting.

Back