Fire Emblem Heroes tips

• Thread starter Taiiny
  • Start date
Taiiny

Taiiny

I ate in the past few minutes
Towns Folk
Here's some stuff I've learned that's not exactly explained in the game.

First off, Dueling Swords will regenerate 3 every day. Don't waste any items just yet.

Feathers you receive are for upgrading your character's star count.

By killing units and leveling up, you receive SP, which can be used on learning new skills, obtaining new weapons, ect.

If you have a favorite non-story impacting Hero, you'll probably see them in the Special Map sooner or later. Catch is, they won't be nearly as good as a summoned unit, so be prepared to work on them.

Don't return any heroes back to their home, unless you really need feathers or you have tons of duplicates. You can merge allies, putting together their SP and raising their stats.

Growth rates: I don't positively know how they work but this is what it looks like. Growth rates seem to be based on star count, so even if a 1* and 5* have identical stats, you'll see a difference once they level up.
Note: Don't try reseting or dying to reroll your stats on leveling up, it's fixed.

You can increase your star count starting at level 20, but it caps at 40. I don't know if your stats are reset, but I assume that they are to accommodate the new growth rates.

There's Normal, Hard, and Lunatic modes for every level in every chapter. Yes, every single one of them gives an orb on completion.

There are Normal, Hard, and Lunatic variants of the monthly missions, too. The challenges get harder but the spoils grow bigger.

Feel free to add anything you think isn't properly explained.

Reactions: V_Weeb
First thing to do with your orbs:
  1. Go to your Home page.
  2. Tap the tiny green castle icon
  3. Upgrade your castle to the max
Upgrading your castle will cost you some orbs, but once your castle is maxed out you'll get double the Exp. Forever. It does wonders to leveling up your heroes and it's not that expensive at all.

When summoning, make sure you have at least 20 orbs. The first summoning will cost you 5 orbs, but the 2nd, the 3rd and the 4th will cost 4 orbs each, while the 5th costs only 3. Summoning in sets of 5 is way cheaper. Plus, for every 5 summonings you'll get a higher chance of a 5 star appearing. (It resets when you get your 5 star hero!)

@Taiiny Maybe you should number your tips, makes it easier to read. ;) Also, you don't kill your unit, you merge it with another one. You can only merge units of the same name and class (so Oliva the dancer can be merged with Oliva the dancer, but not with Donnel)

Reactions: V_Weeb
Back