Fire emblem heroes summons

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well if you have the game and got though the main tutorial, Then you should be able to use orbs to summons fire emblem characters. You basically have a chance to summon a fire emblem heroes from any fire emblem game and it can be 1-5 stars. So far the best unit i got from the summoning thing is a 5 star Tiki and it is amazing so far. So what units have you got from the summoning thing in fire emblem heroes.

ha ha go see my post

ha ha go see my post
Yeah that stuff is crazy.

I got 4 star Camille, who I'm leveling up now, and 4 star Sakura, who is a total life saver (literally). And a whole bunch of heroes I haven't used yet. Some doubles too.

I started with a 4* Marth and then heard about rerolling. Then I gave in and did it until I specifically got Lucina since she was one of my favorite FE:A characters. I just played the game and after doing random summons, I got my hands on a Takumi and a 4* Camilla which makes up the bulk of my attack. Now waiting til Azura is in the focus pool :)

Ahh yes I got fire emble heroes a few weeks ago. I rather like it. My best unit so far is a 5 star tiki.
Second best is a tie as they r equally good. I got a 4 star Camilla and a 4 star Robin. Robin was my favorite pull :3.
I've gotten a few doubles as well, plus this one character I forgot his name only 3 stars but man he wipes things out. I'll have to look up his name again.

For starters I got a 4 star Marth and 4 star Camilla. Then I got a three star Robin (which I later made him a 4 star unit). So far, the best one I've got is 5 star Cordelia and she is amazing! Other 5 star units I got are Rebecca and Spring Camilla, but I haven't reached level 40 with them yet.

In terms of noteworthy summons, I've pulled a 5* Lucina, as well as 5* MRobin, 4* Nino, 4* Effie, 5* Bunny Camilla, 4* Kagero, 5* Eliwood, and 5* Hinoka.

Of those, I've promoted Nino, Effie, and Kagero up to 5*.

Others I haven't promoted that are still noteworthy are my 4* Cherche, 4* Cordelia, 4* Felicia, 4* Sheena, and 4* Setsuna.

Feels like we should have a sticky or something for FE: Heroes pulls, seems like something that could be useful. :cat:

I spent forever trying to get Easter heroes. I did not get any. However, I got a 5 star Alm at the very first try, so that's nice. I have also promoted the Prince of Askr (who's name I have forgotten) to five stars. I figured if you can't send him home you might as well upgrade him. Next up is Shareena (who is now 4 stars) and then comes Anna (also 4 stars).

I hate to say this but because of this recent banner, I spent money on the game for the first time in any phone game. But I am satisfied with the results
Summon.jpg

I got ike recently but eh

Ike is pretty strong. Was he 5 stars?

Yeah but tbh i already had Ryoma but with the double sp its better but you have to learn luna and ather for 700sp righ there for just those 2

Yeah but tbh i already had Ryoma but with the double sp its better but you have to learn luna and ather for 700sp righ there for just those 2
And here I am, with an infinite supply of Olivias....

My luck hasn't been the greatest in the Hero Fest banner, despite the boosted 5% chance to get focus units. I did get Ryoma on my third summoning session, but I'd have preferred Hector and/or Azura, since I already own a Takumi. We also recently got regular Xander through a Grand Hero Battle, and if upgraded to 5* he can perform more or less the same role as Ryoma thanks to his Siegfried, except he's more of a tank than a sweeper. It's not all bad though, I certainly was lacking a fast sword unit and there's no better than Ryoma! :D

I got two Takumi's today lmao! (Oh, and Eirika as well, which is nice)
18360601_10209301082507708_768679072_n.png

GUYS I GOT IKE! My life is complete now

WhatsApp Image 2017-05-12 at 8.56.56 AM.jpeg

Reactions: PersonSP
Lucky you :)

20 orbs I believe tomorrow maybe Saturday because of the grand hero battle but 20 orbs

I've had pretty good luck in my summons so far. Noteworthy summons I've obtained are Lucina, Lilina, Corrin F, Camila, Takumi, Hector, Cordelia, Eirika, Ephraim ( coincidentally got them on the same summon ) Celica, Nowi, Spring Camila, Effie, Lukas, and Clair.

My current arena team is Lucina, Corrin F, Lilina, and Camila. Works well, especially for not even paying a dime.

Back