Fates Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright/Conquest/Revelation - General Topic)

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
NEXT MONTH CANT WAIT!

How are you guys waiting for fe, I'm just trying not to think about it so I can live

Reactions: belac127
I'm nearly 100% spoiler free BUT
once FE:F comes out
my grades
will
drop
to
hell

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
I'm nearly 100% spoiler free BUT
once FE:F comes out
my grades
will
drop
to
hell
I think I'll buy it AFTER my finals are done for that very reason.

I pretty much know the entire storyline but I'm one of those people who doesn't really mind spoilers. When it comes to video games, it's all about the experience for me--but I do respect another's wishes to not be spoiled.

As for the wait, I'm taking it day by day.

Day by agonizing day.

I think I'll buy it AFTER my finals are done for that very reason.
You have a ton of self-control to wait. I'm getting it once it releases, and will probably play nonstop and bring to classes with me QAQ

I pretty much know the entire storyline but I'm one of those people who doesn't really mind spoilers. When it comes to video games, it's all about the experience for me--but I do respect another's wishes to not be spoiled.

As for the wait, I'm taking it day by day.

Day by agonizing day.
Usually I'm eager to find out too, and I'm usually not spoiler free. However, the storyline is what makes an rpg, so I wouldn't want to ruin anything off of what I hope will be the best FE ;-;

You have a ton of self-control to wait. I'm getting it once it releases, and will probably play nonstop and bring to classes with me QAQ

Usually I'm eager to find out too, and I'm usually not spoiler free. However, the storyline is what makes an rpg, so I wouldn't want to ruin anything off of what I hope will be the best FE ;-;
Not self-control, I just won't have time to go to the store. xD

Not self-control, I just won't have time to go to the store. xD
LOL. I suppose that makes sense.
I don't usually go to the store unless it's for clothes/food; Amazon.com ftw :B

I have to use all of my willpower to not spoil the plot to myself. Oh great Azelf, give me strength! No but i cant wait, especially because i heard
inigo, severa, owain, along with reincarnations of Anna, tharja, lissa, and olivia are going to be in the game
, along with the fact that the my castle feature sounds really interesting, and i feel im gonna like birthright more than conquest. Cant wait, YAY fire emblem!!!!!

I REFUSE TO CLICK ON THE SPOILER
;^;

I REFUSE TO CLICK ON THE SPOILER
;^;
I read it, it's hardly a spoiler. It so very general. And it's not about the plot.

So hyped for this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pre-ordered Birthright & now I gotta' wait. But, only 18 days left, right? We're about there guys! Just a little more time till we can get the game in our hands & play till dawn ;3

Just so frickin' excited.

Also, has anyone seen the online multiplayer the game has? Doesn't that just make you happy? Finally we can brawl other players online WITH our favorite characters. Been a long wait but Nintendo finally gave us a multiplayer.

I'll be hosting a tournament for sure now :3

Need...T-to....save....m-money :cry:

Reactions: Killer B
Need...T-to....save....m-money :cry:

Just sell some old games at GameStop & get store-credit. What's I did. I didn't have to pay a dime for the game.

Just sell some old games at GameStop & get store-credit. What's I did. I didn't have to pay a dime for the game.
Well i dont have gamestops in my region, and i like all my games. my birthday is next month so i guess i still have a chance at that special edition

Please, sell them on ebay instead, gamestop is so cheap when it comes to buying games

Please, sell them on ebay instead, gamestop is so cheap when it comes to buying games

You're right, you'll probably get more money. But, if ya' wanna do it quick, GameStop is your place.

But, fan-fact, Yesterday GameStop was taking games for %50 more so I got more at gamestop then I could on eBay!!!! I ended up getting 104$

Guys...can you believe it? We are 3 days away from Fates! @Circa I do really like the online multiplayer for the game!

Finally... The wait is almost over... I don't know if I can make it through school the next two days.

So.. did anyone get the game yet? What are your thoughts?

Back