Fates Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright/Conquest/Revelation - General Topic)

• Thread starter Icemario
  • Start date
@DarkDragonz87 save up more there will be lots of dlc too i am sure.
Yeah probably. There were lots of DLC for Fire Emblem Awakening so there might be more for Fates. I guess I have to buy a 50$ eshop card then.

Nintendo Direct is soon! I hope they finally have a release date for this game! So Hyped! Even though I am hella spoiled, still looking forward to it. Direct don't fail me now!

My body is so ready for this direct! It's all I can think about at school

IT'S HERE. ALL THE DETAILS WE NEED.

I believe it was February 19th, 2016. It's gonna be sold identically to how it was sold in Japan. Two versions. 20 Dollars for the other DLC. Third Path (Revelations) coming later for another 20 Dollars. Special Edition with all three, artbook, and case will be 80 Dollars. I expected this but my wallet will still suffer.

STILL SUPER HYPED THOUGH.

Too bad it's not on valentine's day, would love to see some waifu action lel. I'm most definitely buying the Special Edition. I always have to

So this may have been asked before or in a seperate thread, but now we have more details, I'm curious. What side are you guys going to do first? Conquest? Hoshido? or Revelations? My guess is almost no one will do the third path first but i dunno. I'm probably gonna go hoshido first because it was the most similar to awakening. How about you guys?

Firstly, I'm getting the special edition, even if I don't have a 3ds xl ;-;

Secondly, I'll probably do birthright first, since that is the easier one, then conquest, then revelations

I'm probably going to purchase the special edition. After spoiling myself with the story, I'm tempted to do Birthright (Hoshido) first but I like the characters in Conquest (Nohr) more. It's like a lose-lose situation for me but I'm most likely going to do Conquest first, not only for the characters but for the added challenge. I read somewhere that the difficulty was the perfect balance; the maps had good variety, the pair up system had been nerfed and it required a certain level of strategy to come out unscathed. I can't wait~~

I just got mine pre-ordered! It's hard to find because it keeps selling out. Gamestop is going on and off with the preorders which helps. I'm super excited!

For anyone wanting to preorder but can't find a place to, i recommend this website to help you keep alert.

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/games/fireemblemfates/

Tell me how it goes!

Has anybody any clue where I can preoder the special edition for EU region? I can't find it anywhere!

On a side note, is FE: Fates going to be available for the New 3ds XL? Sorry if this information is obviously available. I have trouble finding things in plain sight :bag:

On a side note, is FE: Fates going to be available for the New 3ds XL? Sorry if this information is obviously available. I have trouble finding things in plain sight :bag:
I don't see why not. The N3DS can play any 3DS game once it isn't region locked.

I'm mad that Japan got the game with all 3 paths but people here in the West have to buy seperate games for each path. The heck Nintendo ;-;

I heard they also had to pay for separate paths as well

I heard they also had to pay for separate paths as well
Nope it's called fire emblem if over there and there was a point I. The game where you can choose which side. The third route was dlc

I didn't really know about Fire Emblem and the only game i played was the fire emblem demo on the e shop and it looked alright but when i saw the Fire Emblem Fates trailer i freaked out and i knew i had to get it when it comes out in 2016,the trailer looked exciting and thrilling,the graphics were like play station games and the story look interesting.

I could have sworn I heard that in FE:Fates your relationship possibilities are limitless for someone could have a relationship with another of the same gender. (I'm sure if that were so then it could be an optional on/off setting.)

Ok, so after looking it up, I realize we both were right. Japan has a version that contains all the versions in one package, and they have the seperate 2 versions with the third route dlc, like America. That said, we do have the special edition one which supposedly has all 3 anyways, though it is sold out....and hasn't been restocked....grumble grumble...

I don't see why not. The N3DS can play any 3DS game once it isn't region locked.
Thanks for the info~!

I could have sworn I heard that in FE:Fates your relationship possibilities are limitless for someone could have a relationship with another of the same gender. (I'm sure if that were so then it could be an optional on/off setting.)
Super late reply OTL
Same-sex marriage is only possible with two units; a male unit in Conquest, and female in Birthright. The two units can S-Rank with any unit of the opposite gender, but can marry MU(Corrin/Avatar) regardless of gender.

Back