Resident Evil finally beat it.... surprisingly easy (Resident Evil)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
it took me more than a year, but i finally beat the hardest difficulty on resident evil revelations for the 3ds. It was easy for me, but only because I had a LOT of previous practice and experience with the game. I played and played until it got really easy on normal.

I spent more than a year trying to work up to that. I was happy when I did it though, because then I got the infinite rocket launcher (which I had wanted for what seemed like forever). As for the death count, I died less than 6 times.

I'm not trying to brag. I'm just telling you how much time and practice it took me to do this. I needed a strategy to pull this off. And I spent a lot of time trying to get one.

So how was it for you? Really hard or really easy? Did you get right to it or practice first like me? Would love to know.

It took me roughly two weeks of casual gameplay, while playing on Normal difficulty! The game is pretty hard overall, but if you don't just rush ahead and instead take your time progressing, while always checking your surroundings, then you will avoid all ambushes 99% of the time! For example, in the ship at the beginning, at a certain point, there are a couple of enemies that drop from the ceiling, but if you had looked around, you could see the open airducts and you would expect something to come out of there! If you just stick to this, most of the game will be really easy! What was hard for me was controlling the camera and aim, since I have a 2DS, which also comes with complete incompatibility for the Circle Pad Pro, making it a pain to even pan the camera a little and also making my aiming far too slow to shoot those enemies that rush at you enough times to kill them! In the end, it took me 2 weeks and I died 3 times!

wow then you did better than i did. i know i died at least 4 times. but like you said, it's easy if you take your time. i always take my time when i play that game. that may be one reason it was so easy for me. not sure though.

Back