Favorite stats in Fire Emblem games

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
so if you are pretty good in fire emblem you would know as your character level ups so does his or hers stats and we all have pretty good characters. THE STATS INCLUDE OF str,mag,skill,spd,luck,def and res and all of these are good but we must have one that stand out above the rest. i personally prefer skill because that allows me to attack twice and usually lets me kill an enemy in a single turn and with galeforce it can be pretty deadly. so what is your favorite character stats

Strength/Magic, Speed, Skill and Luck are the most important stats overall.

Tank units aren't actually so hot in a game where simply not getting hurt is more important than surviving lots of blows.

Str/Mag = damage, no way you can go without it.

Speed = doubling enemies (thus doubling damage at worst, tripling or more with damage skills), avoiding being doubled yourself (thus halving potential damage, being hit once for 20 is better than being hit twice for 15 each) dodging (avoiding damage altogether)

Skill = proc rate for many skills, critical hit rate (triples damage, more with skills and double hits) hit rate (reliability as well as superior critical hit indirectly, as to get a critical hit you need to get a hit roll in the first place)

Luck = proc rate for other skills like Miracle, evasion and critical dodge rates.

Meanwhile, HP, Defense and Resistance are reall bottom of the barrel in importance. You shouldn't be in a position to receive much damage in the first place, and if you are, dodging or triggering Vantage to kill the enemy before they get you is much, much more desirable.

Reactions: Marc
My favorite is magic. I always choose to have my magic stat as the "strength" when making my avatar.

magic good if you can get magic and master seal into grandmaster

I like getting a lot of speed and a lot of skill :p that's why Kaden is amazing

Back