Persona Q Favorite Persona Q Boss

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
whos your favorite boss from this game, not including the final boss. I really enjoyed the Boss after you and a partner fall down after answer questions about your preferences. And then you almost get married and you beat the crap out of him. He also had a cool design to him.

My favorite boss would be the third boss, the evil nurse kady, she gave me the creeps and I haven't been to a doctor since

My Favorite boss is the first boss. This is my favorite because this is where you meet the cast of the persona game opposite of the side you picked at the beginning. Plus, before you fight the boss, you fight her minions to the tune of either Mass Destruction (Persona 3) or I'll Face myself (Persona 4).

I liked the end boss a lot but I can't say what it is cause I don't want to ruin it for those that haven't played it yet but might be wanting to play the game . My fav place in the whole game tho is the creepy school area, it had some nice monsters in it and gives off a really decent amount of spookiness and even tho a lot don't count as a boss in there I'd say every mob in there is a close 2nd XD

It was difficult choosing between Merciful Clergyman and Kind Doctor, but I'd have to choose Merciful Clergyman because of the cutscene. I knew something was wrong but I didn't really expect it to attack me like that >.<

The Queen of Hearts, the Merciful Clergyman, and the kind doctor and nurses. The queen, being the first boss and having to hear the boss fight music for the first time, gave me goosebumps. It was fun hearing her complain when her HP drops at some points. The merciful clergyman looked like he was riding skateboard haha. He has a way of ruining the "wedding" mood because of how weird he looked. The nurses with the kind doctor boss had me laughing because they were weirdly wriggling.

Back