Favorite Nintendo Songs/Soundtracks?

• Thread starter Whovian#1
  • Start date
Whovian#1

Whovian#1

<Insert bad pun about water here>
Towns Folk
Nintendo has had many great soundtracks over the years that I feel are a big part of gaming history. Now obviously the library is so big, and it would be impossible to pick one song, so my question to you, what are some of your favorite songs and/or soundtracks from the Nintendo universe.

For me, I love pretty much all music nintendo related. Anything zelda or Mario I'm pretty much love. Some of the mario kart songs too are just amazing. For what I've seen/played of mega man those songs are really good too. Nintendo just uses so many good songs, it's amazing.

Wind Waker and BoTW are pretty much my favorites, though, but I like the soundtrack or Mario Galaxy 1&2 quite a bit as well.

I dont really have one, but i like all sorts. Im not much pf a retro soundtrack type, i like more of the newer ones,like for the Switch. I really like the songs on Fortnite..................tho i dont know if that counts as a soundtrack XD

Donkey Kong Country is the stuff I vibe on. Add some Wario Land, all of Kid Icarus... and that's it! Pokemon is okay but it all sounds so similar and is less atmospheric than the other ones listed (except Pokemon TCG). As for the best one I'd vote for Donkey Kong Country Returns or Kid Icarus Uprising.

All the DKC games had great music. Mario games on the SNES and N64 had solid songs as well. The Kirby series had fantastic tunes. Dedede’s boss fight music from Kirby’s Dream Land was the first song in a game I just had to pause and vibe to, which was back when I was like 6 or 7.

Nintendo has had many great soundtracks over the years that I feel are a big part of gaming history. Now obviously the library is so big, and it would be impossible to pick one song, so my question to you, what are some of your favorite songs and/or soundtracks from the Nintendo universe.

For me, I love pretty much all music nintendo related. Anything zelda or Mario I'm pretty much love. Some of the mario kart songs too are just amazing. For what I've seen/played of mega man those songs are really good too. Nintendo just uses so many good songs, it's amazing.

My favorite soundtracks are Ocarina of time and Majora's mask

Wally's battle theme from Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire and The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy from the Kirby series have been my two absolute favourites for as far back as I remember, especially Strongest Warrior. I do not believe any game theme could top that masterpiece of a song.

kk bossa, imperial kk are absolute bops from ac imo
Garden galaxy from super mario galaxy (but that might be because I keep coming across remix's of it)
Great Fairy's Fountain + Lost woods from TLOZOOT

Reactions: FuredeRika
There are tons of amazing nintendo songs. and most of them are available in smash bros.
I love most zelda songs. Each one is just amazing in its own way. And mario songs are catchy but I like the ones from odyssey the best like jump up superstar or steam gardens and even new donk city.
I love the brinstar depths remix in smash bros. That violin is amazing. I love the fire emblem 3 houses theme too. It's gotten stuck in my head tons of times.
And donkey kong has some nice groovy music. Jungle level and crocodile cacaphony are good but nothing beats gang plank galleon. Pokemon has some good music too like vs dialga or battle!(gladion).
And last but not least, animal crossing. I love almost all the songs cuz i've heard them for over 200 hours (in-game). I love all the kk songs especially go kk rider, hypno kk and kk cruisin. And all the animal crossing remixes in smash bros are amazing because they take the calm songs and make them fast paced.

Back