Favorite moments. \^o^/

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hello there, Hylians ( Or what different race you prefer being )! P2.0 here, with another discussion on one of the most beloved series in gaming ever ( if not to you, me then. :p ), The Legend of Zelda. Da-da-da-daaaaa~♪

So, I'm pretty sure everyone has played some/most/all of the Zelda games, yeah? ( Maybe you didn't, and you came here to just read everyone else's experiences, lol )
And there has been many things that shocked us, scared us, made us brave up, and charge to battle, and warmed the Heart Containers inside us. :love:
It truly does make us feel pretty good while playing it, no matter what we encounter, doesn't it?
I'm sure many of you have a moment, or even moments that made you feel great as you played the game. :)
Whether it be finding new items, beating a boss, solving a puzzle with no walkthroughs, or simply viewing scenes that happened as you progressed through the game. \o/

So I'd like to know: What moments do/did you enjoy while playing the Zelda games? :D

I enjoyed the action and puzzles and the motion controls in ththe wii games

In my opinion I'd say that I like playing the Zelda games because they're really fun except when you play in fire ,but in OoT 3D I used to ride eponaall the time. My favorite part of the game was that I was able to fish for some fish it was really fun Lol like I would fish until I got the largest fish and then let them go. I would also swim in water which was cool in Ootd.In the game fighting with some enemies was really epic as well and playing the ocarina was really dulcet to ones ear,but sometimes I got stuck in the game and looked in walk throughs on YouTube. Also I have The Legend of Zelda Majoras mask ,but I don't play it because it's too challenging maybe someday I'll play it though.

The puzzles were an interesting mechanic in TP this time around. (It was fun to ride an Occo in the sky palace.) but if I take note in one thing, it's gotta be the story itself. Particularly when Llia regains her memories.

Didn't hug link for his trouble though, which is strange because I remember Zelda in ST hugging Link when she got back her body. And again sometime in SS after the final battle. But no hug from Llia? ;.;

Still, events in the story and unique plots are a most noted feature in my opinion.

The puzzles were an interesting mechanic in TP this time around. (It was fun to ride an Occo in the sky palace.) but if I take note in one thing, it's gotta be the story itself. Particularly when Llia regains her memories.

Didn't hug link for his trouble though, which is strange because I remember Zelda in ST hugging Link when she got back her body. And again sometime in SS after the final battle. But no hug from Llia? ;.;

Still, events in the story and unique plots are a most noted feature in my opinion.
Maybe she's not the hugging type? Maybe she's more of the punch-you-on-the-arm-thanks-dude person. :p

Reactions: Ace
Back