Bravely Default Favorite Job Combination In Bravely Default

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
If you are one of the lucky gamers that already played or are still playing Bravely Default, what is your favorite job combination in the game.

I have a personal preference for the Ninja/Spellfencer. Ninja already hit pretty hard, but a boost from the Spellfencer abilities make them even better. They also have one of the best abilities in the game (dual wield) and have the highest agility.

I too have that favorite job combination, when the Ninja's Dual Wield is activated combined with SpellFencer, you do triple damage, it works perfectly against enemies who are feeble to the elements. I also like SpiritMaster, combined with White Mage, it's a perfect support combination. Black Mage and Arcanist are perfectly in sync, but I'm not such a huge fan of that combination, I'm sure I'd hear that job combination on this thread but I'm really interested in hearing everyone's favorite job combination.

Actually, I have a really one strong combination that will get you 9999 attacks normally...

First job will be Monk and the second one is Vampire.
Equip: Nothing
Abilities, at least those 3:
- Natural Talent
- Drain Up
- Rise from Dead

When fighting in map or in dungeons, i use black mage/swordmaster combination with epic group cast ability. It helps me swipe all enemies by using swordmasters free lunch and black mages -aga spells without consuming any mp.

only made it to chapter three till i got bored of this game. even got a second run on hard mode and got bored on chapter 3 xD
anyways; my favorite job combos was Monk Skills, plus rangers damage. Also having my dancer buff it up was also good.

If you have a team full on Ninjas, this can be used to win a battle with 0 damage, if the enemy only uses Physical attacks
*Set Ability as Transience first
Get a Ninja, level it up so it learns Utsusemi. Repeat for all Ninjas in party.
Get into battle. Select Abilities: Ninjutsu: Utsusemi for every Ninja.
Dodge attack, counter. Set on Auto.
Leave for a while, and auto-win! :p

Salve Maker x4.
If you know the formulas, 4 Salve makers destroy everything.
I'm also very fond of the Salve Maker, Knight, Pirate, Spiritmaster combo I beat the game with the first time.
Ringabel was my Pirate with Swordmaster sub. Default to 3BP, Free Lunch, 7 Amped Strikes, rinse, repeat. Pretty much all he did; deal tons of damage.
Edea was my Knight with Templar sub. Went full on tank with over 400 defense and around 15,000 hp. Secondary damage dealer with the Knight skill that uses defense for damage instead of attack.
Tiz was Spiritmaster with White mage sub. Had Group Cast All to revive/shell the entire party at once, and Spiritmaster has its own powerful support moves.
Agnes was Salve Maker with Templar sub. Templar sub, like with Edea, was only for Rampart. Salve Maker is hilariously good as I said up there. Giants Draft on everyone, Edea miraculously has 23,000 HP and is literally unable to be 2HKO'd by anything. Reraises, other stuff...yep.

As for the broken strategy...
3 very quick time mages with swordmaster sub
1 less quick but still quick freelancer sub spiritmaster
Freelancer has Hasten World
Freelancer uses Mimic and Stillness
Mages use Free Lunch and 3 Meteors
you are now unable to lose. Switch to auto-battle and watch your team win against anything and everything effortlessly.

I really like Ninja, Black Mage, and White Mage. I used those three in the demo version, and it worked pretty well for me. Kinda want to experiment more with them though to try and find one that works well for me.

for me its having tiz be a templar/free lancer or spell fencer, Anges being a white and black mage, ringabel being a whatever/thief, and Edea being a preformer/slave maker. if you use love power x2 and magic power x2 from edea then sword majic heart strike with tiz, heal and attack magic with anges and have ringabel steal and god speed strike. this does require maxing out defaults for everyone but if use abilaties bp up 1 and the one that gives you two bp at the start of batlle its pretty easy to use. works for almost every boss

I just started playing not too long ago, but currently the team I am handling is...eerily similar to what I picked in FFI.

-Knight (the tank)
-White Mage (the healer)
-Black Mage (the magic attacker)
-Theif/Monk (the speedy/the physical attacker)

Back