1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Favorite Hyrule Warriors Character?

Discussion in 'The Legend of Zelda' started by BadgerIII, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Derp

Derp Cinn's little brother (Avi made by Eridan :3) SB Reviver

Play Coins:
    2,229 coins
    I don't own the game, and I have never played it either, although I have seen the trailers for every character in the game. I have to say, I like Midna since she is riding a wolf, just like in Twilight Princess, and her attacks are also similar. Zant also looks great since he is just the silliest boss/character that looks fun to play as.
  2. Waitochan

Waitochan New Kid on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Hi, what is your favorite character in the game for wiiu and 3ds?
    My favorite are: Link, Sheik and Ganondorf.
  3. MysticFantasy

MysticFantasy The Kingdom Hearts Addict PediasMistressOfMagic

Play Coins:
    14 coins
    My favorite is Girahim although a bit difficult to master he is still my favorite to play. This is partially due to him being my favorite Zelda character.
    I often wonder why he's my favorite because I've never played Skyward swords. I'll have to see if GameStop has it so I can give it a play through.
    I also like Lana she's great to although hyrule warriors is the first game I've seen her in so far, I know she's in another one.