Hyrule Warriors Favorite Hyrule Warriors Character?

• Thread starter BadgerIII
  • Start date
I don't own the game, and I have never played it either, although I have seen the trailers for every character in the game. I have to say, I like Midna since she is riding a wolf, just like in Twilight Princess, and her attacks are also similar. Zant also looks great since he is just the silliest boss/character that looks fun to play as.

Hi, what is your favorite character in the game for wiiu and 3ds?
My favorite are: Link, Sheik and Ganondorf.

My favorite is Girahim although a bit difficult to master he is still my favorite to play. This is partially due to him being my favorite Zelda character.
I often wonder why he's my favorite because I've never played Skyward swords. I'll have to see if GameStop has it so I can give it a play through.
I also like Lana she's great to although hyrule warriors is the first game I've seen her in so far, I know she's in another one.

Young link! his opening and closing animation is so adorable.

My favorite Warriors character is Toon Link, because I find it very easy to pull in-air combos with his Deku leaf as well as his extremely useful upgraded sword attacks. I don't like his sand wand as much however, because I find it much harder to do much of anything useful with.

Back