Hyrule Warriors Favorite Hyrule Warriors Character?

• Thread starter BadgerIII
  • Start date
BadgerIII

BadgerIII

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
mine is either link or the goron leader danuria

I think mine will be Link, and Dark Link, if I pre-order all the DLC.

I haven't had the chance to play it yet, since my brother and sister have been playing it, but I think Ghirahim and Ganondorf.;)

I kinda like Lana

Agatha! Totally random and I love it.

My favourites are Link and Lana. I haven't played much with the characters you unlock in adventure mode (they took far too long to get!) but I do enjoy playing as Shiek. Everyone else is either too slow or not powerful enough or I don't like them for reasons even I don't know (sorry Impa...)

Ghirahim is my favorite. He's my favorite new Zelda character in such a long time. The boss fights with in in Skyward Sword were my favorite. The game should just made him the final boss and I would have been ok with it.He's go flare and style with killer moves. What more do you need?

Ghiriham and ganondorf I have always liked villains I'm not sure why I just sorta do in brawl I always uses the dark pit and dark link skins and the shadow link skin in hyrule warriors is just really cool in my opinion I also like impa because she is really powerful and overpowered I don't have the game yet but this is going off what I have seen form YouTube and they all have amazing abilities shiek is also really cool I like how she now uses her harp which I don't think we have ever seen before

So far I currently like Sheik with the Goddess Harp. Once you figure out how to use it, you can sweep face.
Some examples for people who don't know what I mean.
Your Y X combo is a water attack. Use it to attack enemies, you will see a little note appear under your special attack gauge. This note will change depending on which attack you have used last. Press X(Strong attack) to use the note. Sheik will play a tune depending on the note and a different attack for each note.
Water: Blocks half the damage you take from enemies. Fire:Summons a sphere on the ground in front of you that eventually explodes. Electric:Summons a huge electric shield around you. Dark: Summons a vortex that sucks in enemies. I have ordered these elements in the order of how long it takes to use the attack. Sorry for the long post, I just want people to know why sheik is good since I havent seen anyone mark her as favorite.

ganondorf and ghirahim are my favorites.

I haven't played Hyrule Warriors, but I want to say that Ganondorf looks pretty good. He has a really cool design and I'm sure he's going to have some cool moves as well.

Lana is pretty awesome but my favorite has to be the original. LINK!

Definetly Link, he just has such a large range of weapons. I like to use the Master Sword and takes out hordes with his charged heavy attack. He can rip through anything on my game, being my highest leveld at level 60, Zelda leading second with level 50. However, just to choose a character you don't normally play as in every single Zelda game, my second favorite character is the newly released Wizzro. He's just so different and unique with his weird dark eye fish he sends everywhere.

Mine is impa cause she can kick butt with her giant blade

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Sheik and the goddess harp quite a bit, but as for my favorite character, I'd have to say Zant, if only for his squeal that he makes when he is in danger. Makes me crack up every time.

I would always choose the good and original Link in this game . His moves are just very terrific and it is easy to learn his sets as though I never really played Hyrule Warriors much I easily learned how to use Link . I think second I would choose Zelda I guess :D

Ganondorf for his awesome powers, and shooting of those dark balls. He's just an overall awesome character, furthermore he goes beyond the dude call and weilds purple swords this is true dedication!
Mark :)

I really love using sheik. Sheik moves really fast and has super quick combo moves. Sheik gets really fun once all her combos are unlocked, and the harp makes her even more efffective as a fighter. Sheik can also take care of a large group of enemies simultaneously with her agility and combos whoch I love.

sheikh or link link has all sorts of swords the 8 bit sword white sword master sword and the training sword he has amazing moves sheikh i don't know like she just screames zelda and then she is shows him that she is zelda and link looks like thisth (2).jpg
"WHAT" and impa says "I DON'T TRUST YOU" i learned that zelda is shiek in ocarina

My favorite is Midna. I like her attacks and that canon! I also like Fi. {Saria for DLC anyone?}

Back