Harvest Moon Favorite Harvest Moon Games?

• Thread starter captainidaho
  • Start date
Ok, I haven't really played any of the Harvest Moon games. I only played one which is A Wonderful Life for GameCube. I do enjoy it, but never got to see one of its endings. It's just way too long, and I don't know if the whole series is like this, or just this one. I haven't had any interest in picking up any other Harvest Moon game.
Oh and I also own Another Wonderful Life which my sisters used to play.

Ok, I haven't really played any of the Harvest Moon games. I only played one which is A Wonderful Life for GameCube. I do enjoy it, but never got to see one of its endings. It's just way too long, and I don't know if the whole series is like this, or just this one. I haven't had any interest in picking up any other Harvest Moon game.
Oh and I also own Another Wonderful Life which my sisters used to play.
It's only those games: most of the other Harvest moon games "end" once you get married now they end after finishing the story
but originally the game doesn't end unless you stop playing or the game glitches from playing too many years in it!

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
I've only played three Harvest Moon games (or well two, technically). Those being A Tale of Two Towns, the little GB one on the eShop and Story of Seasons. I much prefer Story of Seasons to the other two so I suppose that makes it my favourite by default haha. I really like the game though! It's nice and relaxing to play. A Tale of Two Towns has too much traveling for me to really get into it and the little GB one... trying to get all the crops in the bin before five is a struggle. :p

Reactions: Kakea
I wanted story of seasons for a long time, could you tell me if theres a big difference between that and the
others?

I like the animal parade game cause it has a panda bear but it was too bad that I can't ride it.

My favorites are Tale of Two two towns, Harvest moon 3, Friends of Mineral town, and Story of seasons. I really like how story of seasons is run. Harvest moon 3 I really like the retro feel, Friends of mineral town, my first HM game, and story of seasons a awesome new harvest moony game.

Reactions: Teresa2011 and Kakea
I know it was too bad that the video game helper told me that I couldn't ride the panda bear.

I really liked the story of seasons, it was well done and loads of fun to play. Soon they're going to be coming out with a new one that has three towns in it and more stuff to do. Right now it's out in japan but no date for it yet for the u.s or e.u but I hope the info will come out soon on that .

Reactions: Kakea and P2.0
I really liked the story of seasons, it was well done and loads of fun to play. Soon they're going to be coming out with a new one that has three towns in it and more stuff to do. Right now it's out in japan but no date for it yet for the u.s or e.u but I hope the info will come out soon on that .
:eek: Three towns, are you serious??? That...sounds... AWESOME!! :D. I mean, Tale of Two Towns definitely was unique, cuz it was a step up from the original flow of the HM series. But three? I wonder how that'll work. :eek: I mean, will you have to construct stuff that'll be unique to each one, like with Konohana and Bluebell? May be tedious, but yet, it interests me. :3

:eek: Three towns, are you serious??? That...sounds... AWESOME!! :D. I mean, Tale of Two Towns definitely was unique, cuz it was a step up from the original flow of the HM series. But three? I wonder how that'll work. :eek: I mean, will you have to construct stuff that'll be unique to each one, like with Konohana and Bluebell? May be tedious, but yet, it interests me. :3
yep.

I enjoy playing my animal parade game on the wii, but it was too bad that I can't ride the panda bear!

Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar and Harvest Moon: A tale of two towns. Grand bazaar makes you sell stuff you made on your stall in the bazaar. I enjoy being a merchant :) Tale of two towns was very challenging. You had to do a lot of things before you can unite the two towns. The hardest part was travelling between towns. You had to go over a lot of screens

For me, this has definitely got to be Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life / Another Wonderful Life.

Granted, I've not played the new ones for 3DS or anything, but I have spent many MANY hours on my Gamecube playing those two. Amazing.

I must get the new game @Major mentioned!:
EVERY other Harvest Moon game I played, killed
my wife! The file would erase (one was saved over...)
I have to have at least one living Harvest waifu!

frist one I played was Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, and Harvest Moon More Friends of Mineral Town. I like them all really good thouth, but If I had pick the best one then I say Harvestmoon new begging, and it's not because of game play or anything, because I like them all. It's because it was last game my mom got me. :)

Back